MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2WidenersReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: the JD Henry 358-75 gn wc buy gone bad

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

I really wanted JD to post for himself why the 2c's were never ordered. He has been here more than a few times and had a look.

C'mon JD, put it in public.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Man

Refund

Am I the only one who has not recieved my refund?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by trmungle View Post
    Am I the only one who has not recieved my refund?

NO...I'm Still trying to get the rest of mine back.... * there is a disputed amount owed* He hasn't loged back in here scence 9-10-09
    Gun Control is hit'n what your aiming at... NOT the stripping of our Second Amendment rights!!

Innocents Betrayed - Gun Control History

Quote Originally Posted by Onlymenotu View Post
    NO...I'm Still trying to get the rest of mine back.... * there is a disputed amount owed* He hasn't loged back in here scence 9-10-09
    Now that you mention it, I was so torqued before I did not think about it, I was shorted too.

The group buy was $35 for one and $25 for everyone there after. I sent $35 for the first and then $60 for the last two to push the buy over the top and meet minimum. $35+$60 is $95, I recieved a check for $85, I doubt it will ever be reconsiled.
    Yes, I know it's cocked, It's got bullets too.

If it ain't metal, single stack, and single action, it ain't a 1911 no matter what it looks like!!

ERROR 406: file corrupt: config.america -- reboot constitution? (Y/N)

Boolit Grand Master
    I doubt anybody is more pissed off than I am. I ordered two at $35 + $25 = $60 and I got a check for $60.

Boolit Mold

Refund

J.D.
    I'm still waiting for my refund check.
    Larry

Boolit Buddy

Where's my mould?

I waited for two years. The moulds have (?) been shipped. Nothing arrived at my mail box.
    >
    >
    Many people here are upset. Care to switch places?
    >
    >
    JD, I thought of many nasty things to say to you, but I won't. (And I do have the vocabulary.) Quite frankly, you are beneath contempt.
    >
    >
    charlie

Banned
    We must be the bad guys - He's still a member here - Shows ya what isn't over the
    top as far as conduct.
    At least I got my money back - big whoop...
    He was on here the 10th - he must have forgot to check this.

I got in on the other GB so I'm almost over this crap:takinWiz:

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Well,, I held off on the banishment to give him the opportunity to make good and complete his stated claim to reimburse everyone. At this point he is obviously a nincompoop and will forevermore be known as such.

JD,, You are a real gutless prize.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy
    45nut,
    Thank you. Every time I think of this whole fiasco it makes me so mad I shake. I could care less about the mold and the money but it's the fact that this man strung me along for so long.. I just hate getting used.
    Stay safe
    Calvin

Boolit Grand Master
    38-55, Same here. I'm [edit] for all the wasted time and frequent thread checks to see how it was coming along. I got my money back, but big deal. Like others, I got treated like a disposable afterthought. I don't suffer insult well. I may act civil (and I usually do), but inside I never forget. I always hoped there was some explaination and I've waited to hear one, but alas.......... I have acted honorably, and in the end that's all there is. I can live with myself. Others can't say the same and have to live by their standards.
    Last edited by waksupi; 10-10-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Boolit Mold

Refund-----refund--------refund------

JD HENRY,
    You sent me a Pm/"E"-mail stating that 'you had lost, or could'nt find my adress in order send my mould refund'. I sent you my address, and STILL you have not sent my REFUND check. WHY???
    Larry

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by larry h View Post
    JD HENRY,
    You sent me a Pm/"E"-mail stating that 'you had lost, or could'nt find my adress in order send my mould refund'. I sent you my address, and STILL you have not sent my REFUND check. WHY???
    Larry

Hi Larry I don't know IF you've seen this or not but JDHENERY has been BAN
    from the board...I doubt we ever get our money back... I wasn't a huge fan of banning him because it was one of the only means of contact that we had with him
    Gun Control is hit'n what your aiming at... NOT the stripping of our Second Amendment rights!!

Boolit Buddy
    Only,

That doesn't mean that he isn't lurking here under a new name. There have been +-240 new members just this month to date many with no posts. I know that IP logging may be done but there are ways to spoof that. Not to mention that you can browse the forums as a guest. It is all moot, he was not communicating anyway prior to the ban.

I feel for all of you involved.

Hi Larry I don't know IF you've seen this or not but JDHENERY has been BAN
    from the board...I doubt we ever get our money back... I wasn't a huge fan of banning him because it was one of the only means of contact that we had with him

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by grages View Post
    Only,

That doesn't mean that he isn't lurking here under a new name. There have been +-240 new members just this month to date many with no posts. I know that IP logging may be done but there are ways to spoof that. Not to mention that you can browse the forums as a guest. It is all moot, he was not communicating anyway prior to the ban.

I feel for all of you involved.
    Oh I realize that he could be here in more than one way or the other...and that communiating as iffy at best maybe he wasnt posting to the board... i did have a little luck by pm witch now be no more and his email from his profile is no longer avalablie- listed scence the ban... he may or may not of replyed under his old username...but rest asured he won't reply to us here* if * he is here using a new username.. to say the least and besides you never know goes on behind the public view via pm's & emails.... things arn't alway as cut and dryed as they seem.... I'm not defending the guy here.... I did on the group buy thread the issues of paperwork with lee....... but I can't defend never ordering the 2 cavity and not coming clean with it to the 2 cavity buyer's and string us along...

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Oh I realize that he could be here in more than one way or the other...and that communiating as iffy at best maybe he wasnt posting to the board... i did have a little luck by pm witch now be no more and his email from his profile is no longer avalablie- listed scence the ban... he may or may not of replyed under his old username...but rest asured he won't reply to us here* if * he is here using a new username.. to say the least and besides you never know goes on behind the public view via pm's & emails.... things arn't alway as cut and dryed as they seem.... I'm not defending the guy here.... I did on the group buy thread the issues of paperwork with lee....... but I can't defend never ordering the 2 cavity and not coming clean with it to the 2 cavity buyer's and string us along...
    The guy refused to reply to PM's or post on this thread. He had ample opportunity to do so. He lied for 2 years. Every choice to be dishonest and less than forthright was his. What exactly does banning or not banning have to do with his unwillingness to speak the truth or do the honest thing?

The moderators and owners of this board acted in the interest of this community to ban a thief. What would you have them do?

Has anyone here posted JD's contact info? Everyone here sent checks to him. There are other venues to contact him besides PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Man

Oh well, sad things happen

I feel sad when reading this after been away from Cast Boolits for over 6 months.
    I had orderd 2 of this 6-cavity mould blocks, one in December 2007 and one in January 2008, so now I think I lost my $138 that I sent to him.
    I have bought a lot of group buy moulds and a lot of other stuff from members here
    and this is the first time I realy think I have been riped of, but things happens and I not laying awake in the night thinking about it.
    Life is to short to worry about minor things, better to look forward with a postive atitude and a happy mind.

59Stude

Boolit Master

59stude,

I too was involved with this travesty of trust…

I didn’t loose my money—it was returned…

And, your outlook may be the correct way to look at such things in life, but eventually, you become the looser regardless of that kind forgive-and-forget attitude. People continue to rip you off and you continue to forgive and forget…

More power to all of those who think that way…

As for me, I don’t forgive and I don’t forget as this only encourages the type of behavior that Henry displayed and got away with…

Just my thoughts…

BCB

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678