Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Load DataRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Captain is a straight shooter...

I just received my latest shipment of ingots from Kathie. As always, it arrived in double-time and in great shape, thanks to a super packing job.
    She's a joy to do business with and I'm another who will look forward to continuing to buy from her.
    Thanks Kathie!

Bill

Kathie is one stand up Lady and offers some of the best lead and one of the nicest people ever deal with and to know. Plus how she finds time to do all she does is total mystery to me but she does and keeps us best lead going and we owe her a big Thank you.

Boolit Buddy

Thumbs up The Captain is a Lady!

Gents, I keep coming back again and again- Kathie is more than a great gal- she accommodates my need for special packaging and handling without complaint-
    she clearly marks each box to indicate what alloy is in each (no mixup!) and packages each box to survive any mishaps- She has other customers to take care of, but the members of this forum get special consideration from Kathie- She's one of us, boys! Treat her right- and you'll be glad you did!

Chuck
    358wcf

I have to agree it was great doing business with Kathie.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Bub
    We are lucky to have her on this site. She did the most amazing job of packing my lead. Thanks Kathie!

Boolit Buddy

TheCaptain, Kathis, is a straight shooter A+++++

Got an order of 50lbs of wheel weight lead and it was double boxed and packaged Great, it arrived in a timely manner. Kathie is SUPER to deal with. Only the post master was interested in what could weigh soo much, she knew I used to buy a lot of silver coins and bars, so I told her it was shiney silver colored metal. I live in a very small town and I am sure the gossip column is Is hot with how much I spend on "silver". LOL 50lbs at $42.00 per oz, I must be rich. Thanks again Kathie, Ronald Woodruff
    PS: I can't spell either, It should say "Kathie is a straight shooter"
    Last edited by coaldust; 05-22-2011 at 03:04 AM. Reason: misspelled name in title
    Life member NRA and Texas State Rifle Assoc.
    Big bore air rifle shooter

7. 05-24-2011, 11:47 AM

Boolit Master
    OUTSTANDING quality at a fair price !

The box of WW ingots arrived in perfect condition ! GREAT packing job ! Super Clean alloy !!!
    I may never drive all around town to the tire shops ever again !

If, or when, when you have another two or three boxes of WW ingots available I would like to hear from you ! I will send another M.O. immediately.

Thanks again !

Best Regards,

Jerry "GLL"
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Buddy
    What can I say that has not already been said, I guess the best thing would be to be a repeat customer, and , yes that will happen!!!!
    crash87
    "An art, to supply a truthful response to someones nagging, busy bodied question(s) such that the person feels as though their question has been answered, but yet, do not understand the answer and are unable to provide a follow up question to gain clarification for fear of appearing to be a dumb ***, when basically having to repeat the question

"LIBERALS ARE ALOT LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS."

Quote Originally Posted by 358wcf View Post
    Kathie (TheCaptain) is a Class Act! Honest, hard working, wants to please, and fair in everything she does- treat this Lady right, guys!!! You won't find a better person on this forum to do business with, and her word is her bond! One in a million.

358wcf
    Took the words right out of my mouth..Thanks Kathie. Very nice doing biss with you..I will get my lead from you as long as you keep selling it.THANKS!!!!!!!
    BackWoods Billy

Boolit Bub
    I purchased 50lbs of wheelweights from Kathie. Great communication, and service. The wheelweights have cast fine looking bullets. I am very satisfied!

Once again Kathie has worked her magic and we are lucky to have her period. Great person and get supplier of lead. Plus one the hardest working ladies i have ever known and just wanted to say thanks to her personally.

Boolit Buddy

Thumbs up

AWESOME Lady to do business with !!
    Alloy arrived well packed and VERY clean !
    I'm looking forward to giving her more of my business in the future.

CPL Lou

Boolit Master
    I've purchased WW lead from Kathie at least twice now over the last year or two and do not remember whether or not I've ever posted feedback. Well, browsing the forum today her name came up and I felt compelled to contribute toward her good reputation.

She has always been very gracious in communication, prompt in shipping, honest with the scales and all-round good to deal with. When I'm ready I'm coming back!

Ed K

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed K View Post
    I've purchased WW lead from Kathie at least twice now over the last year or two and do not remember whether or not I've ever posted feedback. Well, browsing the forum today her name came up and I felt compelled to contribute toward her good reputation.

She has always been very gracious in communication, prompt in shipping, honest with the scales and all-round good to deal with. When I'm ready I'm coming back!

Ed K
    THANKS Ed, for your kind words! I truly do appreciate!

Bye for now!!!

~ K
    My Feedback Thread!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

For current pricing and lead information, please see Post #1 of my VS thread:

**** http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ice&highlight=

And to see what I am up to, please visit my Facebook page!

Boolit Master

I also had a good buying experience with Kathie!

Understanding, explains things well, and shipped when she said she would . . . Packaged very well, both boxes arrived in good shape.

Ingots look good, and easy to tell the difference, besides the boxes are well marked.
    Last edited by Three-Fifty-Seven; 06-23-2020 at 11:17 AM.
    John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Boolit Bub

I just received my first order from Kathie. I was very pleased with her prompt responses to my PMs, and the speed with which she shipped my order. The packaging and the product look very good. I'll certainly order from her again.
    Last edited by Little Big Oz; 06-25-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Received my order very quickly, and like others have said, very securely packaged.
    Thanks Captain Kathie!

-greg

Boolit Man
    I ordered lead from Kathie and am at a loss for words for once! As everyone has said

1) Price is great,

2) Ships fast,

3) Incredibly well packed, and

4) Lead was very, very clean.

What more could you ask for? I guess that you could ask for the dealer to be one of the nicest, politest folks that you have ever done business with! And she is!!

Keep up the super job Kathie, I am getting my next order ready as I write this.

Vendor Sponsor
    Thanks to all for the wonderful feedback; I am most fortunate to have such great customers from this forum, and I truly appreciate your business!!!

With kind regards to all,

~ Kathie
    My Feedback Thread!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

For current pricing and lead information, please see Post #1 of my VS thread:

**** http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ice&highlight=

And to see what I am up to, please visit my Facebook page!

Kathie, is go to lady for great lead and will buy mine from her as long as she smelting it and most of all a wonderful person that is straight forward and reliable. What more can anyone ask for?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast