Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: How to use the Group Buy Order Page

Boolit Master

How to use the Group Buy Order Page

How to use the Group Buy Order Page

At the bottom of any page select “Group Buy Login”

The system does not copy your information from Cast Boolits - you must create a login for this page.

If you haven’t created a login here before click on the “Create a New Login” button and then enter your information.

After you have created a login, go ahead and login.

If you already have a login it will notice and present you with an error page. Please contact Wiljen, felix or 45nut for assistance in resolving the duplicates and get you going again.

To view what is available
    On the menu available move your cursor over “View Products and Totals” and a drop down menu will appear.
    Select “View Available Products”
    A window will appear with “Currently Open Group Buys”
    If what you are looking for is not there then click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the window.

This will show everything currently available on the “Group Buy Order Page”

To Order a Mold
    To order molds and options, move your cursor over “Place Orders” and a drop down menu will appear.
    Select “Order Molds”
    Two windows will appear.

The top window lists the molds and options available. This window only lists six items at a time. If what you want isn’t in the window then click on “Next” to see the next window. Keep clicking “Next” to see all of the items.

The bottom window is used to create you order.
    The customer ID is you. Don’t change this.
    Beside Product ID, click “Select Value”. A pop up list will appear. Select the mold that you wish to order.
    Beside Quantity enter the number you wish to order. (Normally 1)
    Click the “Place Order” Button

To order additional options (hollow point, plain base, additional blank pins)
    Click on the back button on your browser.
    Click on “Select Value”, select the option you want and then enter the quantity
    Click on “Place Order”

Repeat for additional options. If ordering plain base cavities on a gas checked mold, enter the quantity of plain base cavities desired in the quantity field.

To view your order
    Place cursor over “Your Orders”. A drop down menu will appear. Select “View Your Orders”. A window will appear showing the items that you have ordered.

To change you order
    Place cursor over “Your Orders”. A drop down menu will appear. Select “Update an Order”. Two windows will appear. The top window will show the items that you have ordered. Click on the Orderid number of the item that you want to change. The bottom window will show the item selected and the quantity ordered. Change the quantity ordered to the amount desired or to 0 of you want to remove the item from your order and click on the “Submit” button to update your order.

To Print Invoice
    Click on “Invoices” on the menu. A window will appear. Beside the Honcho ID select the honcho for the items that you want to order and click on the “Go to Invoice” button. Your invoice will appear. Click on the “Print this Invoice” button to print your invoice. PRINT TWO COPIES TO MAIL TO THE HONCHO WITH YOUR PAYMENT!
    Last edited by SciFiJim; 06-24-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: clarity

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Master

If you find an error in the instructions let me know and I will fix it.
    Jim

Cast Boolits Search Tool

Boolit Master
    Jim:

Just ordered and printed out the invoice for 1 single cavity mould + HP + 3 blank pins .
    The order was accepted correctly.
    All went well until it told me I owed $30.00 for shipping for one mould !

Jerry
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Master

That is being worked on. Until then just cross out the $30 and write in $10 for shipping.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

Boolit Buddy
    hello this may sound kinda dumb but where is this group buy page located //i have looked but cannot find it//thanks for the help here
    mule

Banned

just scroll down to the bottom of the page you are currently looking at and in the center is three words you click on "Group Buy Login"

Maybe it should be in a Neon color and bolded and flashing, as I seem to get a lot of similar question about where it is.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I looked under "view your orders" and it shows that I have one placed for a 454424Keith 4C 4 cavity NOE 454424 Keith 255 gr which is correct. When I go to the invoices page, and select Scifijim as the honcho, it doesn't show that I have any items ordered through him. My order has already been paid for. I can print the invoice off, and I'm sure he will know what it is for, but shouldn't the mold be listed?
    Machinists do it with precision.

Boolit Master

All the order page does is generate an invoice. To "place the order" you would need to mail the invoice along with the payment to the honcho. When you print the invoice it should have what you ordered on the page. Try it and see.

What you are doing in the background is entering data in a data base and generating a report.

A honcho can only see the orders generated for the items he has listed, he can not see what has been ordered from the other honchos.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

Quote Originally Posted by SciFiJim View Post
    All the order page does is generate an invoice. To "place the order" you would need to mail the invoice along with the payment to the honcho. When you print the invoice it should have what you ordered on the page. Try it and see.

What you are doing in the background is entering data in a data base and generating a report.

A honcho can only see the orders generated for the items he has listed, he can not see what has been ordered from the other honchos.
    You are the honcho for that group buy, and I didn't notice who started this thread before I posted( I really should pay more attention sometimes). The pictures below are screen shots of exactly what I get using the menus. I also tried printing the invoice out, and it shows exactly what the screen shot of the invoice does, absolutely nothing under the "line items" column. I did send you my shipping information in a private message, in which I asked for your paypal address. You confirmed receipt of payment, and the "orders" page pictured in a screen shot below has "yes" in the "paid" column.

No orders shown under the "update an order" page:

Now, under the "view your orders" page:

and finally, the "invoices" page with you selected as the honcho:

I did black some data out using mspaint, but left enough for identification. If you would like, I have some other software that records a video of everything that happens on my screen, and would show everything I'm doing.

Boolit Master

Duh, I was too quick on the draw. When I marked it as paid, it removed it from being edited as well as being printed on the invoice. I will mark it as unpaid and you can try it again. When you are done remind me in a PM to change it back to paid.

Ok, I changed it before posting this. Let me know if it works for you.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

That fixed it, invoices printed. message inbound

Boolit Mold
    429 mold order placed where do I mail the copies?

Boolit Buddy
    When I click on Group Buy Login, at bottom of page, it says..."Sorry, website for groupbuys...cannot be found???

Chris

Boolit Master
    I am having the same issue as 10gaOkie where when I click on the group buy button at the bottom I can't access it. Is there some trick I am missing?

Boolit Mold

Cannot get Group-Buy Login here link to open

Group-Buy Login link has never worked for me either. See attachment for specifics. I am using Windows 10 Edge or Internet Explorer 11 browsers, and get the same results.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned

group buy has been disabled as far as I know, it has not been used in a long time.

Banned

this is an example of a sticky that needs to go bye bye, but....

Boolit Master
    That being the case should also delete the group buy button at the bottom of the page?