Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingLoad Data
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Lee Precision
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Russ Wymore/Fish N Russ/Bodog

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I had problems with the same guy back before he got booted here. I stayed after him and finally got my goods.
    Good Luck.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Blasted hellish frozen northern wastelands, AKA Minnesota
    What "handle" is he using now?
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Boolit Buddy
    Did it happen here on this forum? If so when?

10-4 Good Buddy, You got the Duck

That's too bad, I dealt with him a while back and didn't have any problems. Hope everything works out..
    Keep moving forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert2368 View Post
    What "handle" is he using now?

Would be nice to more details. Did it happen here and what is his handle name?

Contact 45nut to advise of the stuation.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by justingrosche View Post
    Robin he's a member of the ABT as well, (fish n russ) though he has had little trading activity.
    ABT? Is there a forum I don't know about?
    Come and take them, Boolits first.
    Zombie hunter, Lic# 3006

Boolit Buddy
    Wow, I was hoping this subject would never come up again. My items were never sent. If you want more details, refer to the deadbeats section of this forum.

I have moved on. Too much going on in life to dwell on this subject...Turkey season is around the corner

To answer the questions:

Yes, it happened here. He shouldn't be using any handle on here now. He was banned. He was given every chance and a long time to respond and rectify the situation. He made a choice.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Possum View Post
    Wow, I was hoping this subject would never come up again. My items were never sent. If you want more details, refer to the deadbeats section of this forum.

I have moved on. Too much going on in life to dwell on this subject...Turkey season is around the corner

To answer the questions:

Yes, it happened here. He shouldn't be using any handle on here now. He was banned. He was given every chance and a long time to respond and rectify the situation. He made a choice.
    I was wondering if it was here in the last few weeks.

10-4 Good Buddy, You got the Duck

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri
    Geez! ........If the guy used the U.S. Mail to transact any portion of his business, …..the matter can be taken up with the Post Office as a case of Mail Fraud!

…….And that’s nothing to sneeze at! The U.S. Postal Inspectors have the best conviction rate of any Law Enforcement Agency in the country!

Kent
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Thread merged with the Deadbeat Fish-n- Russ thread.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

So did Russ sneak back in under the name bodog?
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by mroliver77 View Post
    So did Russ sneak back in under the name bodog?
    Jay
    Yes he did. And he is once again, banned!

Everyone owes a thanks to Greg in Malad for spotting him!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

I received a PM on 3/10/10 saying that he had shipped my mold on Monday. It has not arrived yet. Today will be 5 days; who knows, it may show-up. I am assuming that the others that bought molds from his recent sale have not received theirs also?

Moderator Emeritus

I just want to recommend to anyone that does not receive their paid for items from this repeat offender dead beat, to file mail fraud charges. It doesn't cost you a thing but some time.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Boolit Master

Recent Dealing With Bodog

aks "Fish N Russ". My mold did not come in the mail today and I am afraid I have been 'Had". Did anyone that bought from Bodog in February received their mold? If not, please PM me and we can plan a course of action. In my case it is only a $20 mold but there is a $1,000,000 in principle involved here.

Trey, did anything become of the charges you had filed the last time he was here?
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Boolit Master

I guess I should have waited a day longer before I posted. I found my mold in my mailbox this morning. I must have been delivered later yesterday afternoon. Looks like it was mailed on 3/8/10 from Dallas, OR; not Florence, OR.

In this case, Bodog forefilled his obligation.

Think about keeping that return address around just in case someone else needs it.. Someday, sometime, in the future.
    If Obummer is the answer, How stupid was the question?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -----Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by mroliver77 View Post
    Trey, did anything become of the charges you had filed the last time he was here?
    Jay
    At the threat of filing mail fraud charges the deadbeat began sending items he owed people. No charges were filed. From my understanding he still owes at least one person their goods from a year ago. And now he owes others their goods now. I hope you that are involved in this most recent wave of deceit file mail fraud charges against him and pursue it to the fullest extent the law allows. A message needs to be sent to this vermin.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Quote Originally Posted by Trey45 View Post
    At the threat of filing mail fraud charges the deadbeat began sending items he owed people. No charges were filed. From my understanding he still owes at least one person their goods from a year ago. And now he owes others their goods now. I hope you that are involved in this most recent wave of deceit file mail fraud charges against him and pursue it to the fullest extent the law allows. A message needs to be sent to this vermin.
    Agreed. If he has done it here, how many other shooters has he taken? Who knows what other types of forums he haunts? If he is not prosecuted, he will continue his ways.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast