RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

Boolit Master
    If post number 35 has the correct address, maybe all of us here should send him postcards politely telling him what we think of him. 1, he will know for sure we have his number. 2, it will p&%s him off. 3, it would bust his mail box. Administrator should post a warning banner on this guy at every category.
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

Boolit Master

wallenba - please don't send postcards to him. The Post Office would look at it as using the mails for harassment. It would not be a good thing to get cross threaded with the post office. Letting everyone on forums where you find him know about his dead beat status here is a service, harassing him can cause you more trouble than its worth.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Master
    I was really wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt, I even thought about still dealing with him after everything was sorted out, but reading the way he's been bashing good people, and doing his "math" with payments and seeing his understanding of responsibility, I'm kinda glad I didn't have any of the stuff cast that he wanted, and was gonna have to wait a week or two until I could get some time to do so.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because I know what it's like to be behind the 8-ball on something, but this has turned out to be beyond any form of reasonable. In my mind, probably the worst offense I see is his inability to own up to his mistakes, or admit fault. Not that insulting people is acceptable, but the core of that seems to come from his "not my fault" attitude, after all, if it's not his fault, he has to blame someone, like the post office, his wife, his friend, or when all that fails, his "customer."

It's easier to forgive a person who says "I screwed up, sorry" than "YUR A GAY JURK FOR NOT GETTING WUT I SENT." (not to mention it being easier to read.) And unless Blake figures this out, and is able to admit fault, he'll have a pattern of broken and dysfunctional relationships, both in his "real" life, and on the internet.

From an outside perspective, I honestly kinda feel sorry for the guy, but I feel a lot worse for the people in his life who love him, and have to put up with his nonsense in areas that don't come down to a little bit of money or a few reloading components. Imagine if someone you were close to treated you the way that Blake has, and did it to you every day.
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by BHLUA View Post
    AS I DID SEND HIM TWO MONEY ORDERS AND WHO KNOWS WHETHER HE POCKETED OR WHAT WITH THE 1ST BUT I SEEM TO BE THE CROOK???
    As an employee of The United States Postal Service, who you are in the process of using to commit multiple offenses of mail fraud. I can tell you the Postal Service knows. All money orders can be traced, and the cashing party found and proved. If there is no cashing party a new one can be issued and cashed for a refund. If you truly sent one, your money is not lost either way.
    See below.

Replacement of Lost or Stolen Money Orders
    To replace a lost or stolen money order, a customer will need to fill our Form 6401 at a Post office and pay a fee of $5.40. After the USPS completes a payment inquiry on the status of the money order, a replacement can be issued.

Read the following very slowly......you can be sentenced to up to 20 yrs for each individual offense....

Mail Fraud:

Mail Fraud Complaint
    The form below allows you to send a complaint to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service if you suspect you are a victim of mail fraud.

Although the Postal Inspection Service cannot resolve routine business disputes between companies and their customers, it can act against a company or individual if there is a pattern of activity suggesting a potential scheme to defraud.
    Link to Mail Fraud Form

18 USC Sec 63 Subsection 1341:

Frauds and swindles:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a presidentially declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.
    The short simple version BHLUA is your are one submitted form to the Postal Inspection Service, with a link to this thread, and a copy of the PM's to a few people here, away from serious jail time. Postal Inspectors are the last people you want on your trail. They take their job seriously, and very personal.

For your sake, and your new family's, make things right before it catches up to you.

I fear the information included and the logic that goes with it is lost, but I hope not.

-Max
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
    -James Madison, 3rd Congress 1794

"The 9mm may properly expand, but the 45 will never shrink"

Boolit Master

Wherever they hire Philosophers & Misanthropes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian225 View Post
    ...The short simple version BHLUA is your are one submitted form to the Postal Inspection Service, with a link to this thread, and a copy of the PM's to a few people here, away from serious jail time. Postal Inspectors are the last people you want on your trail. They take their job seriously, and very personal. ...

I love a happy ending...

BTW: Mod Types? IMO Max's post above - or at least the Legal Details/Links - should be a Sticky...
    A Democrat that owns Guns is like a Vegan that owns Cats...
    C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
    Gott und Gewehr mit uns!...
    Death is only The End if you assume the Story is about You.
    1.618034 Fnord
    מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין - Daniel 5:25-28 - Got 7.62?

Banned

Does that apply to all money orders or just USPS money orders? Blake's insinuated more than once that I'm a thief so I would be more than happy to pick up the required form and pay the $5.40 fee. I'll even help him fill it out over the phone. Only stipulation would be that when it's found I'm not a thief and the MO I received was the only one sent I immediately contact the postal inspection service and lay out the story including all the documentation I have. Sound like a plan??

Has this clown been aressted yet? Good thread guys glad to see people standing up.

Boolit Master

Pat,
    The Post Office can only track their own money orders. Other than that, Blake's actions could seen as wire fraud (for using the internet) and mail fraud (for using the mail system). Go ahead and contact the postal inspection service. They will answer any questions you may have and let you know if there is a case to pursue. Their website is HERE.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Buddy
    this kind of thing is why I always right the name of who the money order is going to on it and on my copy and keep it until i am told it arrived. if it doesnt then i have proof i can show the person and track it through the usps.
    Have lead, Will cast

Boolit Master
    SciFiJim, thanks for putting a better idea ahead of me, had not thought of that side of it. I guess I got caught up in the moment. I just can't abide that type that BHLUA is, as I've dealt with that type myself.
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

Blake is banned on another forum.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-delete-42877/
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pat I. View Post
    Does that apply to all money orders or just USPS money orders? Blake's insinuated more than once that I'm a thief so I would be more than happy to pick up the required form and pay the $5.40 fee. I'll even help him fill it out over the phone. Only stipulation would be that when it's found I'm not a thief and the MO I received was the only one sent I immediately contact the postal inspection service and lay out the story including all the documentation I have. Sound like a plan??
    IIRC If you send a bad personal check or any other bank instrument through the US Post it constitutes Mail Fraud. That is why if you start getting checks in FedEx envelopes be very wary...
    1.618034 Fnord

13. 06-22-2009, 10:32 AM

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    Since he has enlisted the help of his wife in his shady dealings, would this also apply?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/241.html
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Boolit Master

Naah. Simple Fraud is not a violation of your Rights.

18 241 really should only apply to the Government anyway...
    1.618034 Fnord

Banned
    I would suggest that anyone NOT directly involved with this dealing should cease and desist all activities against this deadbeat.

Getting harassment and stalking charges trying to help out a brother wouldn't help your cause much.

sure he's a deadbeat, and scum, but the laws still apply to him as well as you. Harassing phone calls, postcards and other ilk may be construed as a harassment charge or in extreme cases, a stalking charge.

To the parties involved, contact the Post office, your local PD(for a paper trail) and his local PD. I'l assure you if he cashed the MO's and they were postal, the Post Office WILL make things right.

Not defending him at all, but I'd hate to see this scum getting some revenge against our members due to some phonecalls or mail sent.

My 10 cents(inflation)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Storydude View Post
    I would suggest that anyone NOT directly involved with this dealing should cease and desist all activities against this deadbeat.
    My 10 cents(inflation)

Might not be a bad idea. The guy's taking up far too much of everyone's time anyway so lets just make sure all parties are satisfied, shorted maybe but under the circumstances satisfied none the less, and get this behind us.

Boolit Master at heavens range
    Thanks Pat for the infor on that guy, I trust everone that is a shooter and send there items soon as I get a mailing address,everone has been great to me, Only once, The NRA years back had a write up on a guy making Contender barrels, I ordered 2, got one and it was junk,I called for 4 months on the other one, I finnaly called the sherriff department and asked about him,Told them if I didnt get my barrel I was comming after him, They siad I couldnt do that, I said watch me and hung up, I had my barrel in a week but it wasnt the work I was to get, Good- luck Pat- Joe

Banned

How's it going Joe. Did you go to the match on Sat?

The only way to stop this kind of stuff is to get the information out there and I won't wait as long if it ever happens again. I want to thank everyone who was both supportive and took the time to spread it around. I hope RU gets everything he's owed when his package arrives but with this douche bag's track record I'd be surprised.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Well, after many days, many phone calls and staff and member intervention, RU SHooter should be getting "something" tomorrow via UPS.
    At this point I found no reason to delay the inevitable and went ahead with the ban.

More BS from blake would not change the contents of the box that is due to arrive.

Ya know, momma said there would be times like this. Thankfully, they are extremely rare here.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master at heavens range
    Pat: Made it to the match, Didnt do good, bad lighting for iron sights, shot 3- 80s and a 86,Really bad day after winning 6 - 1st. places and 4 Agg. at the Miltary national at Sioux Citie a week before. Got a match July 14 at 3:00, Wind Hill, I ll be there if the heat isnt high. Glade you got this fellow squared around. Joe

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast