Snyders JerkyRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

Just a word (or two) of advice

Like several other posters here, I don't directly have a dog in this fight. I do, however, have one indirectly because I have conducted several exchanges (fortunately all have been flawless and very professional) and anytime somebody screws another, it affects everybody. So, here is my word of advice: What goes around, comes around. If you treat others well, you will also be treated well. When something causes a delay in your transaction, good communication goes a long ways toward keeping relationships strong. I am extremely glad to say that all the dealings I have had on this great forum have been nothing less than spectacular. Some people would say I have been very lucky. I say it is because of the fine caliber of people that frequent this site. Make things right with them and they will do right by you. Offend somebody on this site and you have offended a whole lot of people.

Boolit Buddy
    The good news is that I did receive a MO today. The bad news is that we agreed on $65 shipped for the mould and the money order I received today is for 60 dollars and 98 cents!! Just so I can sleep tonite and stop laughing you gotta tell me how in the hell you came up with 60 dollars and 98 cents???

Hi Pat,

I guess the odd amount of the MO is because that is all the change he & sweety found in the sofa seats at the house & in the truck!

----------------------- OR ---------------------------

Because he is a Very SHARP dealer, he subtracted the cost of the MO for YOUR payment money!

He really has to get a grip on real life. My bet is he never has held a job for more than 6 month at best.

I like many others here have had deals with total strangers, that were honest & above board.
    More than once the guy shipped BEFORE the MO or check reached him.
    One fellow sent me a Japanese 7.7 rifle stock & told me to send (like value) needed items to the guys in the military. I did this with the local hunting club that has some young members overseas.

Best to all,
    broomhandle

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by BHLUA View Post
    if someone gets hurt there by you giving out there address by being inspector gadget who do you think is gonna be to blame my friend.

I find it ironic (big word, look it up) that you would use promise or manhood in a PM to me.

don't ever call me "friend" again. It implies I care about you.
    Last edited by fatnhappy; 06-21-2009 at 03:31 AM. Reason: used single syllable words so blake can keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RU shooter View Post
    Well I am glad some of you folks ARE receiving something out of your deals even if it was less ,I am still waiting on my items. Wheres my picture of the shipping receipt Blake????? Maybe me being nothing but civil and a total gentleman with you has not worked? Prove to me you havent lied to me for the second time and that my items or my mould I traded you are in transit to my doorstep

Tim
    tim you said you you were in no rush and to get them out when i could yours where shipped the same days as the othere so be looking for them do you honestly think i would send the other two and skip you my friend. they are a day or so out. or PM me i ONCE AGAIN HAVE NO PLAN ON RIPPING A SOLE OFF

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy View Post
    I find it ironic (big word, look it up) that you would use promise or manhood in a PM to me.

don't ever call me "friend" again. It would imply I care about you.
    MAN LWET IT DIE I KNOW YOU WANTED ME TO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE THERE STUFF SO YOU COULD DOWN ME BUT HOW ABOUT HUSHING NOW AS THEY HAVE IT. hE GOT THAT AMOUNT DUE TO ME SENDING A $1 MONEY ORDER TWICE AND THE COST OF SHIPPING THE 1ST ENVELOPE. IF HE DONT LIKE IT SEND IT BACK AND ILL RETURN HIS MOLD OTHERWISH pAT i NEEDS TO BE A MAN AND APLOLIGIZE AS I DID SEND HIM TWO MONEY ORDERS AND WHO KNOWS WHETHER HE POCKETED OR WHAT WITH THE 1ST BUT I SEEM TO BE THE CROOK??? ANYONE ESLE I OWE LET ME KNOW I WANNA PAY UP SO THIS CAN END AND YOU ALL CAN TALK TRASH ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE

Quote Originally Posted by broomhandle View Post
    The bad news is that we agreed on $65 shipped for the mould and the money order I received today is for 60 dollars and 98 cents!!
    Instead of a two bit thief does this make him a $4.02 thief?
    If Obummer is the answer, How stupid was the question?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -----Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

I have watched this develop over several days without saying anything. It's my turn now.

Blake,
    When you purchase something, it is YOUR responsibility that the payment gets there, not the seller's. To short pay someone because of something that is your responsibility is childish. You chose how to send the money, You chose the cost of the money order by where you purchased it, You chose to sell your integrity for few dollars. I hope you are happy with the what you got in return for your integrity. I am glad to see that you are working to complete the deals that you made, but Blake, when you are in a hole, the first rule of holes is: STOP DIGGING!

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Banned

MAN LWET IT DIE I KNOW YOU WANTED ME TO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE THERE STUFF SO YOU COULD DOWN ME BUT HOW ABOUT HUSHING NOW AS THEY HAVE IT. hE GOT THAT AMOUNT DUE TO ME SENDING A $1 MONEY ORDER TWICE AND THE COST OF SHIPPING THE 1ST ENVELOPE. IF HE DONT LIKE IT SEND IT BACK AND ILL RETURN HIS MOLD OTHERWISH pAT i NEEDS TO BE A MAN AND APLOLIGIZE AS I DID SEND HIM TWO MONEY ORDERS AND WHO KNOWS WHETHER HE POCKETED OR WHAT WITH THE 1ST BUT I SEEM TO BE THE CROOK??? ANYONE ESLE I OWE LET ME KNOW I WANNA PAY UP SO THIS CAN END AND YOU ALL CAN TALK TRASH ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE
    Shirley you jest. In some demented "It's not my fault" world I can almost understand you thinking you should deduct the fees you paid to send the actual payment but what about the ones you paid for the MOs sent on May 12th, 14th, 20th, 24th, and June 4th? Luckily for me you went on your "3 week vacation" between June 4th and June 9th, when I saw you on the CBA forum, or I would have ended up owing YOU money!!

I would like to man up and make a couple of apologies though. First to all the other guys who either had to wait or are still waiting I'd like to apologize for the fact that Blake spent so many hours and was so dedicated to making sure I got my end of the bargain that he had to put your shipments and interests on the back burner. Secondly I'd like to apologize to the post office for the added burden of letters addressed to me that obviously caused a break down in your ability to provide service. And finally one to you Blake. I'd like to apologize to you for not being stupid enough to fall for your line of BS and for forcing you to understand that in this little microcosm of society a man , and I use the term loosely in this instance, sometimes has to follow through on his word.

Our end of this is done and once you finish up making sure everyone else gets at least some of what they're owed you can go back to throwing the hat on back wards, pulling down the baggies until the crack of your **** is showing, and scrambling your brains some more with 1000 decibel rap music. Just do it somewhere else.
    Last edited by Pat I.; 06-21-2009 at 10:03 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by SciFiJim View Post
    It's my turn now.
    Explain how it's your turn.

10-4 Good Buddy, You got the Duck

tim you said you you were in no rush and to get them out when i could yours where shipped the same days as the othere so be looking for them do you honestly think i would send the other two and skip you my friend. they are a day or so out. or PM me i ONCE AGAIN HAVE NO PLAN ON RIPPING A SOLE OFF
    Yes I was in no hurry for the items over a MONTH ago! But you sure did want my mould ASAP with delivery conf. for your shooting match that was up and coming, So Myself being in no hurry gets me lied to? So its my fault according to your thought process. There is no need to reply to this Blake,I want no further interaction with you in any way shape or form. I will reply back to this thread if and when my items arrive , Besides that I'm done as it seems trying to be rational with this individual is hopeless. And I am not your "friend"

130 posts on a neg.feedback thread is enough for me.You may have set a new record Blake! something to be proud of.

Tim
    Last edited by RU shooter; 06-21-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Boolit Master

Explain how it's your turn.
    I have watched BHLUA insult and cuss at friends on this board. The moderators have been gracious enough to clean up his language. It became "MY TURN" when this child decided once more to insult the intelligence of everyone here by refusing once more to take responsibility for something as simple as postage and money order fees. It was the final straw for me. It became "MY TURN" when I became insulted enough to respond. Perhaps I shouldn't have. I will now let this child go away without further comment except that I now know to watch for him on the web. For instance, he is a member at thehighroad.org where he uses the screen name BHLBAMA.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

Banned

He used the shooting match routine on you too?? I'm going to have to start writing some of this stuff down because it's priceless.

Now I'm almost feeling guilty and wish my money order would have been for 60 dollars and 95 cents instead of 60 dollars and 98 cents. 4 dollars and 2 cents seems an awfully low price to pay to be involved in this tragic comedy.

"I have watched BHLUA insult and cuss at friends on this board."

Can only speak for myself but believe you me I'm still traumatized after being told I have a "little gay face" in this thread and being told I'm a "dicke" in a PM. i guess it's only natural that such witty barbs delivered with such linguistic genuis would lay a grown man low.
    Last edited by Pat I.; 06-21-2009 at 10:53 AM.

I am taking good care of our crooked buddy
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Pat, I wish I had saved his PMs. I think he has "form PMs" that he just inserts names in. Virtually every PM I've seen quoted on here was written to me nearly word for word. From the pregnant wife, to the buddy who shipped on Saturday, to how dare I be impatient, to....RD

Boolit Mold

Amazing thread

I am amazed by this thread...

Some of you guys were very restrained, in dealing with this deadbeat. Keep up the good work.

Bill

I have found him on Predator Masters, Long Range Hunting, THR, and the campfire. I have warned them of Blake.

Like I said the only way to stop thieves is to let everyone know who they are.

Boolit Master
    This is why I love this site and all the guys in it (except probably BHLUA). He might get away with it, but he's gonna lose in the long run. How can we prevent him from using another identity here?
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

his real name is posted up so that will help more than anything.

and i am sure i am not the only one that has written down his ISP numbers. steve k

Boolit Master

Also, anyone from Anniston Alabama will now be suspected of being Blake using a different name.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast