Titan ReloadingInline FabricationSnyders JerkyWideners
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionRepackboxLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by BHLUA View Post
    ... and dont wish to argue with these damn fools who i had no deals with...
    As one of those damn fools (ironic choice of words with your literacy), I wanted to let you know why it matters to us.
    I know it won't mattter to you since you haven't figured it out already, but maybe you will quit crying about us too.

I just started casting recently, and when I posted a WTB ad here for things to get started, I not only had a gentleman put together a nice "starter kit" for me at a good price, I also had someone give me a mould.

THAT is what kind of people we have here. I didn't ask for anything special, but I had it offered to me anyway by people who didn't know me from Adam.
    And while I can't put into words how much I appreciated that, it really didn't surprise me when I thought about it. It's like that almost everywhere in the shooting world. Shooters are some of the best people and are great at taking care of each other.

Now, in contrast, there is you and what you have done.
    And thanks to you, people might be a little more wary and a little less generous now. The next time somebody puts something up for sale and another guy says he wants it but can't get the money out for a few days and asks the seller to hold it, what do you think will cross his mind?
    You will.
    You're destroying everyone's trust, even if just a little, whether you have "dealt" with them or not ("dealt" is being generous as it implies a completed deal). The guy who might have taken a check last week, will insist on a Money Order now. The guy who would have held something for a couple of days before, won't now.

So yeah, you have hosed everybody here, whether you dealt with them directly or not.

But if you really and truly haven't figured that out yourself by now, then you never will get it.

Boolit Master

Wherever they hire Philosophers & Misanthropes...
    Funny, in a pathetic sort of way...

But waay better than "Reality TV"...
    A Democrat that owns Guns is like a Vegan that owns Cats...
    C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
    Gott und Gewehr mit uns!...
    Death is only The End if you assume the Story is about You.
    1.618034 Fnord
    מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין - Daniel 5:25-28 - Got 7.62?

Banned

Barry I couldn't have said it better myself and I hope the distrust goes away because I always felt good about myself when I showed enough trust in guys here and on the CBA site that I'd ship something before payment arrived. For some reason I just hoped it made everything about a deal a little better for both of us.

OI I agree with your choice of words but would rearrange them to read "Pathetic, in a not so funny kind of way". The entertainment value for me has gone by the way side and now it's just sad.

Banned
    again and again trying to make friends by kicking a dead dog does this end???? 45 nut where are you i put my info online???

Banned

While I'll agree with you that posting anyone's name and address but yours might not have been the best choice just remember that all we have at the moment is your word that everything will be taken care of so that dog still has plenty of kick left in him.

All I want is this over and you gone because while I don't think you'll ever be able to understand this you have changed things for the worse for some of us.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Pat I. View Post

All I want is this over and you gone because while I don't think you'll ever be able to understand this you have changed things for the worse for some of us.

Amen, +1
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

B Lambert
    1211 Eagle Pass Way
    Anniston AL

256-310-2402 is my contact info 45nut

or for anyone else i might owe something too feel free to call or PM me i have no plans on ripping a sole off and dont wish to argue with these damn fools who i had no deals with. thanks

I think we need to post a link to this and his info on every hunting and shooting forum we know of. Let people know tha tif you deal with B Lambert your are going to have problems.

Signed: Chief Dead Horse Kicker and occassionally a dog too
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Banned

i have been watching this on a few sights.
    bhula this affects a lot of us here.
    i bought a 22 mold from pat it was here before i got home from wyoming.
    i have bought several items from mark [hornsurgeon] even a high dollar item.
    ted [elk hunter] i have spoken with several times and he has sold a ton [literally] of things on here.
    when you tell us that we don't got no dog in this, you may need to sit out by the shop have a couple of beers and re-think what you think you know.
    hope you make it right.

Super Moderator

..............All we really need to hear from now, are those persons who have items or money owed to them to post when they receive them. I would think that everyone should get satisfaction by Wednesday of next week. Surely after all this, this would be all that BHLUA would be doing. Packing and shipping.

.................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Banned

[QUOTE=BHLUA;594257] Please quit with the negative talk i get your points and let just people who i owe something too besides pat I or Mac as they have pics of there items QUOTE]

God knows I have no intention of ever dealing with you again but in the off chance you do manage to slip one by me how about you send ME a money order and I send YOU a picture of a mould.

I was thinking about this last night and the more I thought about it the madder I got so just so there's no misunderstanding between us if I don't have a MO in my hands by next Tuesday, one week since it was supposedly sent, that passes inspection by my bank as being authentic I'm sending a copy of all our correspondence and this thread to the Anniston PD and taking a copy to a Postal Inspector. Maybe you don't realize it but obviously what passes as a "Gangsta" and "desperado" in Anniston, Alabama is considered a punk in Chicago, Illinois. Who in the hell do you think you are to try to screw a bunch of guys that went out of their way for someone they don't even know and trusted him against most of our better judgment?? What about the other new members on here that are completely honest but will be looked at with suspicion when it comes to a deal? To top it off you have the balls to send me a PM on July 3 mouthing off, threatening, and swearing at me. Not only all of that but from reading your last couple of PMs I've come to the conclusion that I'm either dealing with two different people or one person with a split personality. I think it's the former and your wife, you know the one that's supposedly the cause of all this, is trying to clean up the mess YOU made and the thought that someone would have to do that makes me sick to my stomach.

This is no threat my friend it's a warning, you better have my MO here by Tuesday or I'll do exactly what I said.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Pat I.;594882]
    Please quit with the negative talk i get your points and let just people who i owe something too besides pat I or Mac as they have pics of there items QUOTE]

God knows I have no intention of ever dealing with you again but in the off chance you do manage to slip one by me how about you send ME a money order and I send YOU a picture of a mould.

I was thinking about this last night and the more I thought about it the madder I got so just so there's no misunderstanding between us if I don't have a MO in my hands by next Tuesday, one week since it was supposedly sent, that passes inspection by my bank as being authentic I'm sending a copy of all our correspondence and this thread to the Anniston PD and taking a copy to a Postal Inspector. Maybe you don't realize it but obviously what passes as a "Gangsta" and "desperado" in Anniston, Alabama is considered a punk in Chicago, Illinois. Who in the hell do you think you are to try to screw a bunch of guys that went out of their way for someone they don't even know and trusted him against most of our better judgment?? What about the other new members on here that are completely honest but will be looked at with suspicion when it comes to a deal? To top it off you have the balls to send me a PM on July 3 mouthing off, threatening, and swearing at me. Not only all of that but from reading your last couple of PMs I've come to the conclusion that I'm either dealing with two different people or one person with a split personality. I think it's the former and your wife, you know the one that's supposedly the cause of all this, is trying to clean up the mess YOU made and the thought that someone would have to do that makes me sick to my stomach.

This is no threat my friend it's a warning, you better have my MO here by Tuesday or I'll do exactly what I said.

pat i go on what you wish i honetly wish i could see your little gay face in person and I would show you what a man is i have sent you two money orders despite what you have all the others thinking. This time i have conformation numbers so you cant deny getting it so call who ever you want remember i pposted my information on purpose to let people know i had nothing to hide. i wish i could see your face now. and remember i didnt have to send you a second MO I AM NOT RESPNSIBLE FOR LOST MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a true idiot and i didnt have to sned you a MO i could of just never replied but i did the right thing andsend you another against my better judgement *****

Banned

What's the confirmation number? You've got until Tuesday.

Boolit Buddy

Thumbs down

Hi BHLUA,

PLEASE retract your stupid statment NOW!

Your really trying to SCREW around with people that can make your life a REAL problem. If you think you had a problem mailing stuff out.

Your screwing with a good man & THE FEDERAL govt. are you ready for it?
    Push the nicest pet & you will get bit!

I know for a fact that a number of posters pass your home on I-20 OFTEN. I don't think they will be coming by for a cook out.

DUS y'll undersan U is in error on ths one?

Best to you,
    broom

[QUOTE=BHLUA;595500]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat I. View Post

pat i go on what you wish i honetly wish i could see your little gay face in person and I would show you what a man is i have sent you two money orders despite what you have all the others thinking. This time i have conformation numbers so you cant deny getting it so call who ever you want remember i pposted my information on purpose to let people know i had nothing to hide. i wish i could see your face now. and remember i didnt have to send you a second MO I AM NOT RESPNSIBLE FOR LOST MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a true idiot and i didnt have to sned you a MO i could of just never replied but i did the right thing andsend you another against my better judgement *****
    After you calling Pat gay I dont think I need to be part of something you are. Who are you to come here and insult anyone after the way you have done people here? If you do end up staying after this comment I can go. You seriously need to take responsibilty for you actions and grow up.
    I guess all your payments and items were lost by the mail? I guess Im lucky as they have never lost anything I have sent by them
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Boolit Buddy

WWWWWEEEELLLLLLLLLL----- I RECEIVED A PACKAGE FROM BHLUA THURSDAY, WITH ABOUT 87% OF OUR DEAL IN IT...AFTER READING ALL THESE THREADS I CAN SAY I FEEL PRETY LUCKY.
    WISH Y'ALL LUCK WITH YOUR DEALS.. EVEN IF IT IS PARTIAL... I HAVE CALLED THIS "DEAL" CLOSED AND I'LL KEEP UP WITH ALL THREADS FROM NOW ON. THANKS GUYS. Mac

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

A true picture is emerging. amazing.

you really are as dumb as a rock blake.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Banned

Blakey old boy you are absolutely incredible!!!!!!!

The good news is that I did receive a MO today. The bad news is that we agreed on $65 shipped for the mould and the money order I received today is for 60 dollars and 98 cents!! Just so I can sleep tonite and stop laughing you gotta tell me how in the hell you came up with 60 dollars and 98 cents??? I guess I did do better than bigmac though. His shipment went by the 87% rule, I made it up to 93. I also searched high and low on the envelope for a delivery receipt sticker and there was none to be found, but I suppose it was lost in the mail on the way here. I'll just consider this deal closed but unlike Trey over on the other DeadBeat thread I'm going to have to take a pass on withdrawing any negative comments I made about you and if I wouldn't be just beating a dead swine would add a few more.

God help us if this is the future of our country and the scariest part is that they're allowed to breed!!
    Last edited by Pat I.; 06-20-2009 at 07:43 PM.

Well I am glad some of you folks ARE receiving something out of your deals even if it was less ,I am still waiting on my items. Wheres my picture of the shipping receipt Blake????? Maybe me being nothing but civil and a total gentleman with you has not worked? Prove to me you havent lied to me for the second time and that my items or my mould I traded you are in transit to my doorstep

Tim
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

In Remembrance - Super Moderator & Official Cast Boolits Sketch Artist

Well I have been reading this post with great intrest and I guess iam a ******* as well. I tell someone I will take it and thats it. Send the money in the way they ask MO Check or what ever. This is the catch you trust me to send the money and I have to trust you to send the item. What kills me is some say will not ship until I have the funds they dont trust you but you must trust them. There has to be a level of trust here if not no one would be able to sell something with out it. The way I look at it is dont buy anything you cant lose the money or item on here granted no one likes to get screwed but someone has to trust to make it work. I know alot of people here they ship as soon as the deal is made or they send the money as soon as the deal is meet. Most times items and funds show up around the same time.
    Reloading to save money I am sure the saving is going to start soon

Boolit Master

This is the catch you trust me to send the money and I have to trust you to send the item. What kills me is some say will not ship until I have the funds they dont trust you but you must trust them. There has to be a level of trust here if not no one would be able to sell something with out it.
    And people like Bhula destroy that trust just a little for everybody.

OTOH, I ain't seen so much excitement since the hogs et my little brother.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast