Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWideners
Load Data
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

Boolit Master

my bank flat out told me they could not take a starter check from out of state where the name on the check did not match the signiture. on top of that, he agreed to send a money order and the check was $3 short from the agreed amount. i have now cut up the check, send him a pic of the destroyed check, and informed him that our deal was off. if he is just making mistakes, i'm sorry, but i need to look out for my family first before i worry about someone else.

Boolit Buddy
    BHLUA,

Who are you? The guy that cannot write normal english in one post & perfect english in another?

I KNOW, I would NOT deal with you if you were in the same room with me.

You have TOO many problem deals to be the "victim" here.

I have made at least 5-6 deals here & all were GREAT guys to deal with.

Two guys sent the stuff BEFORE they got payment, BUT I DID sent the check to them. You have to do that part of the deal too.

You cannot beat all the people ALL the time.

We know a few people at the A site too.

broomhandle

Quote Originally Posted by thebigmac View Post
    i just received a pm from him."primers are in the mail". It said. Lets see what friday brings. That's a day or two from his mailing date

Did he know it is illegal as it gets sending primers through the USPS?
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Quote Originally Posted by BHLUA View Post
    You all are deadbeats and dont wanna give someone who has a lot going on in life time to make things right
    You cant be serious. You dont make deals then take a week vacation before you take care of it.

Awwwww come on give the guy a break he might be one of the SPECIAL PEOPLE lol.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

In Remembrance
    i cant help it we are newly married and my wifes new name as she signs it as isnt whats on the top.
    Hold on, Hoss. WE didn't make you get married--that was something YOU could help. If you can't/won't honor your deals with fellow shooters, can't wait to see how much more of our tax dollars are going to go to pre/post-natal care, WIC, etc . . .

Try a crime suit out of it and see how far it goes...
    You might wanna rethink challenges like that. Quite a few of us are either present or past law enforcment, ranging from local to state to federal. And some of us might just have too damn much time on our hands. Remember: We're boolit casters and straight shooters. We love a challenge.

You people are way too far ready to jump the gun. I thiknk i will cancel this website after everyone gets there stuff. You all are deadbeats and dont wanna give someone who has a lot going on in life time to make things right
    Several things:

1. Get an education. You're far too young to be this illiterate in this day and age. And if you ARE literate, but choose to communicate this way, then it means you're just damned lazy. You can change both, and it will benefit you, your young bride, and your child that's on the way. It will give you a future in which you will not have to make excuses.

2. Excuse me. WE have jobs and WE honor our debts. PERIOD. Calling a bunch of boolit casters "deadbeats" when everyone has your name, address and particulars isn't the smartest thing to do--especially to the folks who think you've screwed them.

Son, you have a lot of growing up to do. You're on your way to being a father. I hope for your pretty young wife and child-to-be's sake that you start growing up--and that you start damned fast.

Banned

ok i see this now after i have been to fl for a week. I sent everything out yesterday. I SENT PAT i mo OUT TO HIM THE DAY HE SENT MINE WAS IT RIGHT FOR HIM TO START THIS???? i SENT HIS ITEM OUT YESTERDAY WAY WAY WAY BEFORE READING THIS BUT MY NAME WILL BE IN VAIN ON HERE FOREVER I WISH I WOULD OF KEPT MY SENCOND PAYMNET TO HIM HE HASNT TRIED TO CONEACT ME IN OVER 3 WEEKS???? AM I CORRECT PAT??? I HAVE HAD 3 OTHER DEALS WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT WENT FINE. THIS IS UNCOOL AND I DONT APPRECIATE GETTING BLAMED FOR SOMETHING THATS UNTRUE.

i WILL START MY OWN THREAD AND IT BETTER BE LEFT UP IF I CAN GET BLASTED FOR STARTING A ARGUING THREAD UNSTEAD OF LETTING THE MODS DEAL WITH IT WHEN I HAVE CALLED 45 NUT AND RESPONDED AS SOON AS I GOT ON TONIGHT.
    You're actually turning something that I was ticked off about into quality entertainment and for that I thank you and it might have been worth the price of admission. Are you really that stupid to think I haven't saved every PM we traded? Are you stupid enough to think I'd continue to try to contact you when we both know you hadn't and had no intention of ever sending payment for the mould? At this point you could send a MO for 10 times the agreed upon price and I wouldn't give you the time of day and will warn anyone I see you trying to make a deal with to stay away. If it was just me your BS might have held some water but take a look at the rest of the stories. Let's face it you ain't no Dillinger. If I ever do get the MO for the mould that's exactly what you're paying for, one mould, trust and a man's integrity aren't as easy to buy.

You should also think twice about making challenges or demands since you really don't know anything about who you screwed.
    Last edited by Pat I.; 06-17-2009 at 12:38 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hornsurgeon View Post
    anyone just get a pm from bhlua?
    Yep, this one.

hey pat your second payment was send out yesterday in the mail (actually this will make it the third according to him) sorry they should be there mid wweek sorry this is the 1st time i have logged on here in over 3 weeks i have been in florida and had no interent access and just made it to the house............thanks and let me know when they arrive and sorry for the delay but i hipe we can both leave good feedback ( it's flattering to be considered a complete imbecile!!) and the deal will end good and i tried despite what you think to pay you a lot earlier but it obviously didnt get there ( Just like a bunch of other peoples stuff didn't get there. Hell, you must have the worst mail system in the country. )Blake
    Last edited by Pat I.; 06-17-2009 at 10:23 AM.

BHLUA, here is my thought of the day for you.

Bible (Galatians 6:7):

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    I contacted Ken about this guy when he first was making deals on the forum. He was rude and telling members that the price they had posted was too high. He also stated that he could sell the same thing for less on the sellers posting! What nerve and stupidity. I told Ken that my Cop training made the hair on my neck raise when seeing the post by him. I'm sorry for all the screw up's he has caused but I'm glad that he is gone . I'm also happy to see that my built in Radar is working just fine.
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Moderator Emeritus

There's just too many things wrong here. Bhlua, you said in a PM to Pat you've been on vacation for 3 weeks, and had no net access, then how the hell did you update your myspace page in the meantime? Also, there are several posts of yours on THIS board on the 3rd and 2nd on this month, apparently your math is just as bad as your spelling and grammar. Instead of threatening to leave us, why not just do it, no big loss really, you've made a name for yourself here that will follow you where ever you go. You've got a history of doing this kind of thing boy, we're not all as stupid as you wish we were.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Boolit Bub
    Just one thought:

NEVER FORGET AND NEVER FORGIVE

Terrier
    Never Forget and Never Forgive

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trey45 View Post
    There's just too many things wrong here. Bhlua, you said in a PM to Pat you've been on vacation for 3 weeks, and had no net access, then how the hell did you update your myspace page in the meantime? Also, there are several posts of yours on THIS board on the 3rd and 2nd on this month, apparently your math is just as bad as your spelling and grammar.
    He was also last seen on the CBA board June 9th although he didn't post anything, he's banned from posting now. Bottom line is that if BS was dynamite this guy would be an atomic bomb. I got a kick out of his "threat" to leave the board considering the circumstances. I'm doing all in my power to show him the way to the door and making sure doors are closed when he arrives at his next destination.

Boolit Master

You're actually turning something that I was ticked off about into quality entertainment and for that I thank you and it might have been worth the price of admission.
    Now that we all know what BHLUA is, I am going to keep an eye on this thread for the entertainment value.

Custom Cast Boolits Google Search

The Learning Never Stops!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mr mom View Post
    i know rockydog did a deal wiht him and has a problem. im sure he will see this also
    lie number 1 rockydog has no problem

Banned
    lets see if these remarks go away as quick as they appear when your items arrive whether its the 1st or second time i sent them. Then i have contacted 45 to delete me off this I understand people being upset with me who havent recieved there items but where are all these other dead dog kickers coming from???? Please let me know if I owe anyone anything else . I dont want anyone ripped off or to have negative feelings about the trade. thanks BHL

Moderator Emeritus

I think these other "dead dog kickers" jumped in when you called respected members of this board DEADBEATS for your OWN mistakes! YOU are solely at fault here junior, YOU are the one with the bad rep that follows you wherever you go online, YOU are the one who has lied to people here, claiming you haven;t had net access in 3 weeks when your own posts prove you to be a liar! YOU have lost any credibility you may have had. You have a lot of growing up to do boy, you have NO integrity, NO honor, and most importantly, NO ethics. Suddenly you're wanting to put things right, thats a good start, but you need to accept FULL responisbility for your OWN deeds and stop trying to lay blame on anything but yourself. You know damn well you tried to screw people here, I have serious doubts about any claim you say about making things right. IF, and that's a big if junior, if you do in fact set things right with EVERYONE you have tried to screw here, it will still be a very VERY long time before you are trusted. You did this to yourself, calling respected members of this board DEADBEATS because YOU are a screw up is unacceptable and inexcusable. I don't even have a dog in this fight and you've ticked me off to the point I'd like to find a way to file fraud charges against you myself!
    Last edited by fishhawk; 06-17-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: language
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Blake, the bottom line is it is up to you to make everything good, you signed up here and made the deals, not your wife, not your buddies, you signed up and did it yourself so it is up to you alone to make it good.

Only you can resolve these issues and you have promised more than once you have sent out payment and goods, but people still wait.

You brought it on, not anyone else. We did not call you and beg you to come aboard and make deals that relied upon your wife to take action in mailing out money and goods.

The people you made deals with had no reason not to believe you were A-1 because 99.999% of the transactions made on this site are A-1, only when you let them and myself down did this become public because you did not fulfill your end of the deals, so far.
    When I hear everyone is happy, then I will decide alone whether this thread stays or goes.
    Right now, you alone are accountable.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

lets see if these remarks go away as quick as they appear when your items arrive whether its the 1st or second time i sent them.
    The fact of the matter is peoples opinions have already been formed about you Blake, In my case you flat out lied to me and told me my items were already sent ! I dont care why you lied I really dont, there is no excuse and reason to lie ,If you needed more time to ship the items you could have stood up and been a man and just said so! But now your name and reputation is worthless on several fourms because of a few lies, and your to blame not those with whom you have made deals with and then lied. If I get my items this week as you said in the PM to me yesterday Fine ,But you you still lied .Its time to grow up young man and accept the results of your actions instead of trying to further insult other members of this forum
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Banned

lets see if these remarks go away as quick as they appear when your items arrive whether its the 1st or second time i sent them.
    Please don't send me any more PMs including ones with a picture of an envelope with my name and address wrtten on the front of it as if this is proof that it was mailed today, it proves nothing and I have no intention of replying. If you have something to say say it here. If it wasn't so amusing it would be absolutely amazing but in the PMs I got from you today you actually seem to think you're the victim in this mess you've created for yourself and expect me to write up a glowing review of our transaction as long as a MO eventually arrives.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast