Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2RepackboxLee Precision
WidenersReloading EverythingLoad DataInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

Banned
    I have had 300+ interactions with members of this board (this includes group buys I ran also). Of those 300 plus transactions I have had exactly 1 bad apple in the bunch( his handle was Bucks Owin and it should have been a clue), oh well. I agree with the above post...do not let it scare you, too many good people here to act like they are all out to get you.

Now if only the rest of the 6,000,000,0000+ "people" on this rock were as good of souls as we have here........ahhhhhhhh life would be so nice

Michael

Boolit Master

In the Heart of N Alabama smack dab along Tornado Alley.
    A friend of mine is a moderator at the AR15.com board. I've been a member of the Gulf States board for many years (rick03a3) & I've never seen him on that board. My buddy says he's been banned from the Equipment Exchange boards.

Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a
    lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting
    the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Good! another board he cant leach on . If you ever read this Blake lambert ,was it worth it for a few moulds.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Boolit Master

i didn't think twice about having the confusiion i was having, seeing that he was a newer member here. i thought he just needed to learn the ropes. that's why i didn't say anything till rescently. i have gotten behind before, and have made mistakes with deals i made. i was hopeing that was what was happening here, but i was wrong. mistakes are understandable, BEING A FLAT OUT THEIF IS UNACCEPTABLE. DOES ANYONE HERE LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE THIS CLOWN LIVES? WOULD YOU CARE TO PAY HIM A FRIENDLY VISIT?

Boolit Master

Calling BHLUA.... You have three days and i have to sell you wax to someone else.................. I was contacted by BHLUA for 3 lbs of wax lucky i have a "receive payment then ship" policy.... And you guys know i ship as fast as my butt can get to the post office.
    I'll give anybody a second chance, i hope nothing is wrong.

*****ON THE OTHER HAND*****
    BHLUA.......... you don't want to mess with this bunch of good people, they are the absolute best untill you mess with them.

Guys, I did get what I traded to BHLUA. I traded a .44 mold for 3 boxes of .223 Jacketed varmit bullets. It took 3 weeks of constant harrassment, nearly daily, on my part to get them. Blamed it on his pregnant wife, his buddy who forgot to ship it, mix up in who got what because he had so many deals going etc. I had to get the admins form here involved etc. He got mad at me and said some unflattering things too. But in the end I lucked out and got them. Interestingly enough, he said he worked at the DOD and couldn't afford to screw anybody on any deals as it would affect his security clearance. I sincerely apologize for not coming forward quicker on my problems as it could have saved some of you some pain. BTW, I sent my stuff with a delivery confirmation and even though I asked 3 times he personally never confirmed the arrival of my mold to him. RD

Banned

The only thing this clown didn't blame on his pregnant wife is the Kennedy assasination. DOD my ****. If you've seen an example of the PMs this guy sends I'm surprised he can spell it. Go over to MySpace and search Blake Lambert. Look at the last page on the very bottom and tell me what you think, coincidental or is this our huckleberry.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    I would never trade with a person who speaks like his very first post:

"Anyone needing SR or PR primers????
    If anyone is need some...... please PM me. I know these are hard to getthese days and I might be able to help you all out. They are Federal 205M SR and Winchester and CCI LR and i think Pistols make be coming in too."

... felix
    felix

Boolit Buddy
    I went to the above mentioned Myspace and noticed that Mr. Blake is wearing a cap - likely to cover the circumcision scare an his forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoder View Post
    likely to cover the circumcision scare an his forehead.
    LMAO!! Now that's funny!
    If Obummer is the answer, How stupid was the question?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -----Ronald Reagan

You mean this guy? http://www.myspace.com/bhlbama

Pregnant wife? bhlbama = BHLUniversity of Alabama? Coincidence? I think not. RD

Boolit Master

anyone just get a pm from bhlua?

Yes , We shall see if he does what he says AGAIN as he lied the first time I was told the same thing
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Boolit Master

he asked me to send the item and his improper (forged?) personal check. he would send payment to me when he gets both back. not likely i will do this.

Boolit Master

Wherever they hire Philosophers & Misanthropes...
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsurgeon View Post
    he asked me to send the item and his improper (forged?) personal check. he would send payment to me when he gets both back. not likely i will do this.
    Really...? Sounds like Mail Fraud to me...

A bad cheque is just a bad cheque... but a bad cheque sent throught the Post is a Federal Crime...

I wonder how he likes Federal Postal Inspectors.... After all, most Mob Bosses are brought down by the Postal Inspectors & IRS ...
    A Democrat that owns Guns is like a Vegan that owns Cats...
    C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
    Gott und Gewehr mit uns!...
    Death is only The End if you assume the Story is about You.
    1.618034 Fnord
    מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין - Daniel 5:25-28 - Got 7.62?

He was on today at 6:01 PM
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Boolit Buddy

i just received a pm from him."primers are in the mail". It said. Lets see what friday brings. That's a day or two from his mailing date

Banned
    ok i see this now after i have been to fl for a week. I sent everything out yesterday. I SENT PAT i mo OUT TO HIM THE DAY HE SENT MINE WAS IT RIGHT FOR HIM TO START THIS???? i SENT HIS ITEM OUT YESTERDAY WAY WAY WAY BEFORE READING THIS BUT MY NAME WILL BE IN VAIN ON HERE FOREVER I WISH I WOULD OF KEPT MY SENCOND PAYMNET TO HIM HE HASNT TRIED TO CONEACT ME IN OVER 3 WEEKS???? AM I CORRECT PAT??? I HAVE HAD 3 OTHER DEALS WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT WENT FINE. THIS IS UNCOOL AND I DONT APPRECIATE GETTING BLAMED FOR SOMETHING THATS UNTRUE.

i WILL START MY OWN THREAD AND IT BETTER BE LEFT UP IF I CAN GET BLASTED FOR STARTING A ARGUING THREAD UNSTEAD OF LETTING THE MODS DEAL WITH IT WHEN I HAVE CALLED 45 NUT AND RESPONDED AS SOON AS I GOT ON TONIGHT.

Banned
    Its not a bad check cash the thing i cant help it we are newly married and my wifes new name as she signs it as isnt whats on the top. Try a crime suit out of it and see how far it goes... You people are way too far ready to jump the gun. I thiknk i will cancel this website after everyone gets there stuff. You all are deadbeats and dont wanna give someone who has a lot going on in life time to make things right

Quote Originally Posted by old ironsights View Post
    really...? Sounds like mail fraud to me...

A bad cheque is just a bad cheque... But a bad cheque sent throught the post is a federal crime...

I wonder how he likes federal postal inspectors.... After all, most mob bosses are brought down by the postal inspectors & irs ...

Boolit Master
    Methinks he doth protesteth too much!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast