RepackboxReloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline FabricationWideners
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - bhlua

For what it worth I notified the owner/admin. at AR15.com since I'm a member there also that BHLUA was active on his site also.And posted a link to this thread

Tim
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Banned

Don't give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know what he was doing on the brass trade, he's a crooked little $#!^. I posted about it over on Graybeards and wrote Saeed at AR. I'm goin to make a career out of getting this jerk banned from every shooting forum I know about. If a guy was in rough straights I'd give him a mould if he needed it but don't steal from and lie to me and use your "pregnant wife" as an excuse.

I posted his name and address on 24 hour campfire. The best way to limit them is to get their info out as soon as you know what they are up too. I personally think 30 days is to long. He could really screw people over by just using different names on the forums
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Banned

I check his profile regularly and if I see he's been on the forum I'll add something either here or somewhere else prominent to advise caution.

Boolit Buddy
    BHLUA is on my MiHec 9mm 147gr. FP BB group buy list.

Is this guy banned from the Cast Boolits Forum?

Should I remove him from my group buy list?

Thanks,

WCK
    Last edited by Windy City Kid; 06-15-2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy City Kid View Post
    BHULA is on my MiHec 9mm 147gr. FP BB group buy list.

Is this guy banned from the Cast Boolits Forum? NOT YET

Should I remove him from my group buy list?

Thanks,

WCK

I certainly would not ship him anything without money in hand. I would not count on him to follow through either, this feller has not been active on here for 10days. He has what he came for apparently.

Boolit Buddy
    I've been watching this with interest. What a piece of work. This stuff really bugs me anyway, and especially here since I've gotten quite a bit of generous help from people as I got started casting.
    It came easily and I didn't have to stoop to get it.

I'm a moderator on another gun forum, and while he isn't a member there that I can see, I am watching out for his appearance...just in case. When one well runs dry, sponges usually try to find another.

He may be there under another name

I am sure he has an alias on all the forums. He'll slip up somewhere along the lines.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by 357maximum View Post
    I certainly would not ship him anything without money in hand. I would not count on him to follow through either, this feller has not been active on here for 10days. He has what he came for apparently.
    I removed "BHLUA" from my 9mm 147gr. group buy list and warned MiHec about him.

Thanks,

WCK
    Last edited by Windy City Kid; 06-15-2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Windy City Kid View Post
    I removed "BHULA" from my 9mm 147gr. group buy list and warned MiHec about him.

Thanks,

WCK
    I know the chances are slim that another guy out would have such a similar user name but the right one here is BHLUA. I'd hate to see some poor unsuspecting fella get nailed for what he didn't do. I'll be happier when full contact information is posted

Boolit Buddy
    I just posted a warning on Paco Kelly's Lever Guns & Beartooth Bullets Shooters Forum
    Trouble with an indivdual on other forums. His initals are B L Anniston AL. That should help if if he is already ,or changes to another name

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat I. View Post
    I know the chances are slim that another guy out would have such a similar user name but the right one here is BHLUA. I'd hate to see some poor unsuspecting fella get nailed for what he didn't do. I'll be happier when full contact information is posted
    Pat, I believe you are a moderator at CBA. Out the guy. After it is public knowledge, I can see no reason the info can't find its way here.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

I posted his name and address on 24 hour with a warning. 30 days is to long and he could be back on both forums doing it again under another name.

Boolit Master

since i didn't see it on this thread, here is bhlua's contact info:

blake lambert
    1211 eagle pass way
    anniston, al 36207

his wife, girlfriend, whatever she is:
    katie grizzard (or lambert?)
    121 lynn drive
    oxford, al 36203
    256-831-7763
    (want here drivers liscense # as well?)

band the thief !! and get a rope!!
    I SHOOT MORE FOR LESS

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible,With Liberty and Justice for all.

Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

GAS--> $1.55--1-18-09

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat I. View Post
    I made a typo, It is "BHLUA".

It's the same guy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Pat, I believe you are a moderator at CBA. Out the guy. After it is public knowledge, I can see no reason the info can't find its way here.
    I didn't want to step on Ken and Jeff's toes but don't have to worry about that now.

Boolit Buddy

now you tell me. may 15 was the first contact with him, it's now june 15. Been a month. We had a swap going. He got me for two moulds. One handle, and a box of gas checks, supposed to get primers, i received nothing in return. Always will get it mailed soon...from what i read above, it's no screwup, seems intentional to me. What a bummer. I've been buying & selling for a few years now, and never got stung---'til now.

I just want to caution everyone to NOT lose faith in this board,or any other Shooter oriented board.
    I had about a dozen transactions with surplus stuff that I sold on this website,with no negative experience,at all.
    I did send a package to the wrong person,who resent it to the right address for me.e did.nt charge me anything for his time.
    Another Member answered an ad by me,wanting to buy.He sent the stuff;for FREE.He even paid postage for it.He explained that he received it along with items that he wanted,'and has no use for them.
    I also sent two packages before receiving the check,without incident.
    I no longer do that with anyone who I have not dealt with before.I also keep better track of my correspondents.
    I'm not suggesting that you act carelessly,like I used to;just don't become fearful.
    Frank

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast