Snyders JerkyLoad DataInline FabricationLee Precision
Titan ReloadingWidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox

Thread: Patmarlin is a straightshooter

Boolit Grand Master

Patmarlin is a straightshooter

Pat Marlin is a straight shooter
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Mold

PatMarlin is A+

Received my package safe and sound.

Thanks!

Boolit Buddy
    Winchester, VA, but I'm from the better Virginia...WEST Virginia

PatMarlin

All fine gentleman to deal with, especially if you need an awesome flux, sprueplate lube, and wicked flashlight (in that order).

Boolit Master

PatMarlin

These folks all did their part with no drama. THANKS to all!

maglvr
    SSGOldfart
    altheating
    W.R.Buchanan
    BeemerMark
    PatMarlin
    mtgrs737
    badbobgerman

Exclamation Pat Marlin

No one can spend much time here without bumping into Pat in one thread or another, and Pat is well known in this neck of the woods for many things, but very much so for his Check Making Dies. His reputation is great throughout the community, but I can't in good conscience let that be without adding my own 2-cents.

I got my much-anticipated dies in the mail the other day. It took me a few days to make time to play with them, but finally got to give things a little test drive tonight and have this to say:

GOOD-LORD those things are just awesome!

So gentlemen (and ladies?)--if you're on the fence, just do it. Try to be patient and understand these things are NOT made on a production line in China. I bugged the poor guy like a 5-year old waiting for Christmas with my building excitement over the past months, but I gotta tell you all--IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! Now, why did I NOT put an icon in front of this as a "thumbs-up"? So you'd actually READ this. Did it work? I hope so, because Pat deserves all the acknowledgement he gets.

PAT>> Thanks for putting up with me--You are not only a gentleman, but an artist as well and your work proves it!
    Guns have only two real enemies; Rust and Politicians...

"Praying might get you to heaven, but trespassing will expedite the journey..."

Where might I be found when I'm not here? Try looking here:http://www.facebook.com/NSWE.Pagosa and here: www.rescueropes.org

Boolit Master

Pat Marlin: Craftsman

Been meaning to leave feedback about my ROCKDock. I have very limited space to devote to reloading, so ordered the ROCKDock to allow for quick press swaps. It took a while to arrive, but let me say it works beautifully and just as advertised. I'm looking forward to getting more mounting plates, and am tempted by the large version to accommodate a vise and perhaps some other contraptions (which hints at how sturdily it holds things). A simple, sturdy and well designed system I can highly recommend.
    Sam

PatMarlin

geraldo.. sent a t/c barrel before he got the paypal notice i think, either that or thats the fastest shipping i ever saw... thank you sir

bk7 saum.. bought checks off of him and we working on another deal right now thats way beyond anything thats expected of him... <---Great Guy

Troy_mclure.. i bought a mold off of him, he was in the middle of a hurricane but still went to the po to mail it..<---- dedicated

Patmarlin.. what needs to be said??, he is a stand up guy. thanks for the checks Pat..

4719dave...heck of a guy...ill buy anything i need from him ANYTIME !! fast shipping and great communication

gotin..i purchased some lead from him, i had to work a few days and i couldnt get back to him. he was very understanding and waited on me with no bad feelings... A++ guy

stubshaft.. i haven't purchased anything from him, but i have picked his brain a time or two...this fine fella is full of info, dont everyone start messaging him for MY information lol..

badgeredd.. havent purchased anything from him either, but i have messaged him so much i think he might block me pretty soon !! stand-up guy and willing to give out info if you need it.. thank you sir !

here are more people i have delt with, all transactions have been flawless..if there on this list i would do business with them again !!

44WCF
    connecticut-yankee
    jeffery8mm
    RUshooter
    doug6xc
    PMI pistol range USMC 85-89

im looking for these contender pistol barrels--> 6tcu,.30herrett

barrels i have-->.221 fireball,7-30 waters,7tcu,.357 herrett,.44 mag,6.5tcu

There's only 2 people in this world i trust, one of them is me the other one's not you...

PatMarlin

The following are those that I consider Straight Shooters would deal with again. Thanks to everyone! If your name is not on here and we have had dealings feel free to shoot me a PM. My memory is not as good as it once was.

clintsfolly

Krfresno

FWest

CaptRob

DenverDuck

KohlerK91

jeepguy242

patsher

high standard 40

MikeyPooh

ArkansasPaul

Catsmith

wyoduster

Chris26

Siamese4570

jakharath

mfraser264

abunaitoo

maverick0379

SwedeNelson

ZakAttackMan

eddie56

redneckdan

HARRYMPOPE

PatMarlin

philthephlier

MiHec

lar45

Jeffholt

Ranch Dog

greenmntranger

Dustinxxx
    By the all-powerful dispensations of Providence, I have been protected beyond all human probability and expectation; for I had four bullets through my coat, and two horses shot under me, yet escaped unhurt, altho' death was levelling my companions on every side.

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Added a few more additions to the list... Thanks to each of them.

bump.. added a few names to list..
    PMI pistol range USMC 85-89

im looking for these contender pistol barrels--> 6tcu,.30herrett

barrels i have-->.221 fireball,7-30 waters,7tcu,.357 herrett,.44 mag,6.5tcu

There's only 2 people in this world i trust, one of them is me the other one's not you...

PatMarlin

I never really thought of this area before.
    But it was mentioned to me and thought I would come here.
    I have a list of names of guys that I have bought stuff from on this forum.
    These guys have all been awesome for me to deal with and they are straightshooters.

littlejack
    Blammer
    Sweetpea
    blackbike
    Buckshot
    PatMarlin
    swamp
    white eagle
    Four-Sixty
    osteodoc08

I went thru my messages and hope I aint missed anyone.

Moderator Emeritus

Pat Marlin is a Straight Shooter

I can't say how great it was to deal with Pat Marlin when I ordered a Rock Dock system from him....He was helpful, honest, and timely. I highly recommend Pat and his wonderful company.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Patmarlin is a straight shooter

I ordered on jan 19 and got it today 10 days great
    outstanding checkmaker

thanks

butch
    16s

Boolit Buddy

Whatever happened to Pat Marlin? I don't see him on the member list nor can I find any of his posts. Did the NSA erase him or did he upset the powers that be somehow? Curious, we are diminished without him.
    Zbench

Cast Boolits Owner

—-> PatMarlin<—- is no longer a member of our community.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -