Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 44cal Ranch Dog Group Buy starts now

Boolit Master

Exclamation

Hi Guy's
    Just reading the posts and I am interested in the Ranchdog bullet
    I'd like to get one,but one problem!
    I live in Australia,is that a problem(Come on no jokes there)
    I'd have to get a International money order ??? How much for freight?
    I've been talking too Ranchdog on Shooters Forum about the Marlin I'm buying,yeah I have not got it yet,a brand new 444 Marlin 22 inch(With the Ballard Rifling)I can't wait to get me rifle,just hope the mould will fit the bore?
    Or do you think I should wait until I get my rifle and slug the bore???
    Any help would be appreciated
    Dale(no34570)

Do you think the fat 44 cal bullet group buy is for me as well?
    Last edited by no34570; 03-11-2006 at 04:15 AM.

Picking up money order today and will be mailed out Monday from zip 47270!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/stevensavage/avatars/reloadnPalacescriptresized.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Boolit Buddy
    Hey #3, the $56.00 U.S. funds covers everything ! This mold size of .432 " will be perfect for the Marlin. The triple 4 has become a favorite big bore levergun for me. It is inherently accurate, and easy to load for. Currently I shoot a LBT 330 gr LFN at about 2200 fps, and am getting between 1-1.5 " for three shots at 100 yds. So send that check, so we can get our molds. You won't be sorry. Hope this helps some, mate................ Jeff

Boolit Master
    #3, better ask the honcho about shipping, I bet it will be more. When I sent molds to canada, it was more.

David

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cast-n-blast
    Hey #3, the $56.00 U.S. funds covers everything ! This mold size of .432 " will be perfect for the Marlin. The triple 4 has become a favorite big bore levergun for me. It is inherently accurate, and easy to load for. Currently I shoot a LBT 330 gr LFN at about 2200 fps, and am getting between 1-1.5 " for three shots at 100 yds. So send that check, so we can get our molds. You won't be sorry. Hope this helps some, mate................ Jeff
    cast-n-blast
    I don't need asking twice,but I'll ask the head honcho about extra shipping just to be on the safe side.
    Thanks mate
    No34570

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by David R
    #3, better ask the honcho about shipping, I bet it will be more. When I sent molds to canada, it was more.

David
    David
    I'll ask about extra shipping like you suggested,I reckon it will be a bit more.
    Thanks for the heads up
    Dale (No34570)

Boolit Master

no34570...

PM or email me your shipping address so that I can figure out what it takes to send you the mold. Six cavity molds are shipped without handles and you would be best served with a Lee Lube and Size kit special ordered in .432" to help seat the gas checks. Let me know if you will need these as I'm sure Lee DOESN'T do overseas. I'm sure we can get it figured out to get you what you need. It would be kind of cool having this bullet doing it's work down under!

Got another fellow in Sweden interested, I think he said he has taken 40 moose with his 444! Time to get this bullet out of his gun too!
    Michael

I got the money order today and its sealed in the envelope. Will be going out first thing Moday mornin from 47270
    [SIGPIC]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/stevensavage/avatars/reloadnPalacescriptresized.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master
    im going to the post office tomorrow with a Lee 6 holer mold and im going to have it weighed in a box for shipping out of the country so you in Sweden and the fellow down under can have a mold.i will post the shipping cost to Sweden and Australia on Monday or Tuesday

hope this helps you guys out some

this deakl might be over before we know it.its going to pass the Beartooth mold deal i think.

Boolit Buddy
    #3, sorry for any confusion on shipping charges. The ole brain misfired, and thou it registered your being from down under, it didn't pick up on the possibility of extra shipping charges. Guess my enthusiasm for the mold overpowered my common sense. This will be a dandy mold !

Jeff223, sorry if I overstepped my boundaries. Didn't mean to intentionally. The enthusiasm just triggered a brain malfunction on my part. Thanks, Jeff

Boolit Master
    Jeff I'll be sending a Postal MOD on Fri. the 17th from V0J3A0......mic

Boolit Master

Just a reminder guys...

When this group buy closes, might be soon, you might want to contact Lee to special order a Lube and Size Kit in .432". This will be the easiest way to insert your gas checks. Some of you might have the tools to turn the cataloged .430" kit out but I didn't mess with it as I needed a die in that diameter also for a friends pistol that I reload. The L&S Kits come pretty quick but it will still take a few weeks.

When you call Lee for the L&S Kit, please ask them to catalog the L&S Kit in this diameter and also catalog the TLC432-285-RF. It would be nice if they started cataloging TLC rifle molds designed for cartridges that can put them to real world use (leverguns). They will take phone orders with a credit card for the Lube and Size Kit... 262-673-3075.

You will also need gas checks and Boses have about the best prices I've found on them. I just bought the last box MidwayUSA had in stock, sorry, but I was buying other items. Boses' checks are $23 vs. MidwayUSA's $29! That starts paying the difference in the L&S Kit!
    Michael

Boolit Master
    A check is in the mail. Thanks for being the Honcho, Jeff.

Doc

Boolit Buddy
    I'm in too. ChecK in mail from 99687.

Paul

Boolit Master
    i remember from my last group buy the shipping was a little more for the molds i sent to Canada.you guys from Canada just send a total of $60.00 and should cover it

also have checked with the USPS about shipping to Sweden and Australia and have a price for shipping the mold and a set of handles there.i figured i would order handles from Lee and sent that along too.here is the break down to Sweden and to Australia

$50.00 for the mold
    $18.00 for the handles from lee
    $14.00 air to Sweden (5-7 day shipping time)
    $82.00 total for mold and handles

$50.00 for the mold
    $18.00 for the handles
    $15.70 air to Austraila (5-7 day shipping time)
    $83.70 total for mold and handles

i dont want to deal with getting handles for everyone but i will for these two guys out of the country.everyone else can get the with no problems from Midway Shooters Supplies

thanks everyone,
    jeff

ps,
    here is an updated zip code list
    this is the updated list of mold buyers so far

98337- 2 molds
    Last edited by jeff223; 03-16-2006 at 02:51 PM.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranch Dog
    When this group buy closes, might be soon, you might want to contact Lee to special order a Lube and Size Kit in .432". This will be the easiest way to insert your gas checks.
    Noob question-

Would standard .44 Hornady checks seated in my Lyman 450 .430 dies do the job? Or would the sizing destroy the lube grooves so they wouldn't hold the tumble lube?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jcork
    Noob question-

Would standard .44 Hornady checks seated in my Lyman 450 .430 dies do the job? Or would the sizing destroy the lube grooves so they wouldn't hold the tumble lube?
    Anybody have the answer to this question?
    Michael

Boolit Master at Heavens Range

Quote Originally Posted by jcork
    Noob question-

Yes, the .430 die will do just fine. There'll still be plenty of groove left.

Boolit Master

Chk in the mail

it left downtown BNA today.
    Zip will be 37179 though.
    Oh heck the check has old address, which same place, but before 911 address system.
    Amendments
    The Second there to protect the First!

Boolit Master
    i just made an edit to the zip code list.we have 16 orders now and we have a bunch on their way.this deal will be done before we know it

cant wait to get this mold.
    Last edited by jeff223; 03-15-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast