Load DataSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Wideners
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: For thought and meditation Tue Apr 23 2024

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and meditation Tue Apr 23 2024

Living Water
    Blackaby Ministries

For My people have committed two evils:They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters,And hewn themselves cisterns–broken cisterns that can hold no water. Jeremiah 2:13

There should never be “dry spells” in the Christian life. God said that He would be like an artesian well in the life of a believer. Artesian wells bubbled forth with a cold, fresh, never-ending supply of water from the depths of the earth, quenching any thirst and always satisfying. This is the picture of the spiritual refreshment that belongs to the person in whom the Holy Spirit resides.

Have you ever heard people say they are experiencing a dry spell in their Christian life? What are they saying? Are they saying that the Lord ran out of water? It should never cross your mind that the fountain of living waters residing within you should ever be reduced to a trickle. You don’t need to run all over the country trying to find sources of spiritual refreshment. Conferences, retreats, and books can all bring encouragement, but if you are a Christian, the source of living water already resides within you.

Have you exchanged the living fountain for man-made cisterns that cannot hold water? Why would you exchange an artesian well for a broken water tank? Artesian wells do not dry up. Broken cisterns do. If you are experiencing spiritual dryness right now, is it because you have been attempting to find your source of spiritual refreshment from man-made sources, which will fail you every time? Jesus extended an invitation to you when He said: “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink” (John 7:37). Have you been refreshed by the living water only Jesus can provide?

Have a blessed day!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Great message. God is always with us 110%

God Bless

JDAS

Boolit Master

Amen, I have a bountiful supply of living water.