Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad DataWideners
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: For thought and Meditation Sunday Apr 21 2024

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and Meditation Sunday Apr 21 2024

Beware of the Amalekites!
    Blackaby Ministries

For he said, “Because the Lord has sworn: the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.” Exodus 17:16

The Amalekites were the persistent and relentless enemies of the Israelites. When the Israelites sought to enter the Promised Land, the Amalekites stood in their way (Exod. 17:8-16). Once the Israelites were in the Promised Land and seeking to enjoy what God had given them, the Amalekites joined the Midianites to torment the Hebrews in the days of Gideon (Judg. 6:3). It was an Amalekite that caused the downfall of King Saul (1 Sam. 15:9, 28). The Amalekites continually sought to hinder the progress of God’s people and to rob them of God’s blessing. Thus God swore His enmity against them for eternity.

As you move forward in your pilgrimage with the Lord, there will be “Amalekites” that will seek to distract and defeat you. God is determined to remove anything that keeps you from experiencing Him to the fullest. If your commitment to your job is keeping you from obedience to Him, God will declare war against it. If a relationship, materialism, or a destructive activity is keeping you from obeying God’s will, He will wage relentless war against it. There is nothing so precious to you that God will not be its avowed enemy if it keeps you from His will for your life. King Saul mistakenly thought he could associate with Amalekites and still fulfill the will of the Lord (1 Sam. 15:8-9). You may also be hesitant to rid yourself of that which causes you to compromise your obedience to God. Don’t make the same mistake as King Saul. He did not take the Amalekites seriously enough, and it cost him dearly.

Have a blessed day!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Amen.. My brother .. Great message God will keep the path clear fot us..

God Bless

JDAS

Boolit Master
    Amen, great message. We are seeing this manifested right now in Israel and the protest here in the USA.

Boolit Master
    Yes, happening now. Fascinating!
    JW
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Master

Amen.