RepackboxSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Load DataLee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If your at the Wanenmacher today

Quote Originally Posted by jdgabbard View Post
    The hamburger place on the north side of the lower level had some decent sized burgers. That's where I got mine. Still $10... But it wasn't bad.
    Yeah the TWO HANDS BURGERS! Maybe two tiny Trump hands lol. I know I’m a jerk I have no problem paying $10 or even $15 for a burger but if I was blindfolded I would have thought it came from McDonald’s. I’m not very happy about it.
    Saw lots of people holding a $4.50 bottle of water complaining about the prices of stuff they actually went there to buy.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Brassmonkey View Post
    Yeah the TWO HANDS BURGERS! Maybe two tiny Trump hands lol. I know I’m a jerk I have no problem paying $10 or even $15 for a burger but if I was blindfolded I would have thought it came from McDonald’s. I’m not very happy about it.
    Saw lots of people holding a $4.50 bottle of water complaining about the prices of stuff they actually went there to buy.
    Meh, it wasn't bad. Beats the prices at the Tulsa State Fair (also at the same location). Of course at the Tulsa State Fair you can get a Jalapeno, Peanut Butter & Blue Cheese Cheese Burger with Krispy Kreme Donut Buns battered and deep fried. Chocolate covered pickles ain't bad either...

As for gunshow prices, best deal I ever got was a case of 1000rds 45acp 230gr FMJ for $120 or $150 back in 2012. Basically, I think the kid had the prices mixed up and sold me a case for what was supposed to be the price for 500rds. I'm pretty sure the owner of that table was pretty upset, because there was a LOT of us buying that stuff. If I'd had a dolly I would have bought three more cases... Point being, I've never found great deals at a gunshow unless they were sold at a particular price by accident.
    Currently looking for a Lyman/Ideal 311419 Mold - PM if you have one you'd like to get rid of!

JDGabbard's Feedback Thread

"A hand on a gun is better than a cop on the phone," Jerry Ellis, Oklahoma State House of Representatives.

The neighbors refer to me affectionately as, "The nut up on the ridge with the cannon." - MaxHeadSpace.

Jdgabbard's very own boolit boxes pattern!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12