Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kentucky

Boolit Master
    lot of good people in Harlan but they have consistently been getting shafted by the mine owners time and time again. see they declare bankruptcy so they can get out of paying pensions, medical and other benefits that miners had worked a lifetime for then the mine owners open back up under a new business name.
    last time I was there I went because a web site said the welding supply store had some parts I needed but in reality the business was closed, out of business.
    but they sure do have a real nice athletic complex in Harlan for the kids. like most other states its a large piece of land and in it you can find just about everything.
    when planning your drives dont trust google maps for estimated travel time especially in the hilly and mountainous eastern part of state it takes a lot longer to go over twisted mountain roads then it does to travel where the highway is straight and flat.
    if your feeling philanthropic red bird mission in red bird ky is one of the best and most trusted charities in the world helping real people in real ways

Boolit Buddy
    I live in Ashland Ky which is in the Tristate of Ohio and Wv and it’s beautiful here!! Great small game hunting a deer hunting! Carter caves is a fun place to go, and also fishing and camping is fun

Corvette Museum!

Boolit Master
    oh yeah, I ought to mention if you like pawn/gun shops there are lots of great ones loaded with lots of all kinds of stuff. for me a must visit every time I go to middlesboro is shylocks plus there is another good sized one that used to be awesome right on the main highway 25E.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12