WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionRepackboxLoad DataInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Lyman 310 Die Sets

Boolit Buddy

Lyman 310 Die Sets

Have 16 sets of the old Lyman 310 dies. I sold the press but forgot I had so many dies. Am going on 79 years now and am afraid my kids will move a big dumpster to the farm and fill it up with all my junk when I go to meet Jesus. Selling all the die sets as a lot. Don't ask to buy an individual set as the regulators will have a fit and ding me with 10 reward points! Dies are in excellent condition each with shell holders and priming punches.
    Calibers: 7.62 Mauser, 218 Bee, 243 Win, 32-20Win, 32-40 M&B, 44 Mag, 270 Win, 38 Spec, 303 British, 257 Roberts, 45-70 Govt, 45 Colt, 30-06, 30-30 Win, 44-40 WCF, 30 M1 Carbine. There is a large hand primer pocket reamer and a 7/8 x 14 to .610x 30tpi adaptor to use the 310 dies in a newer style press. $350 for everything!Attachment 325339Attachment 325340

If you were to consider breaking them up, I'd be interested in the 32-20 dies....

Boolit Grand Master
    I’m confused. Are these 310 dies for the Tong Tool or TruLine Jr dies for the little Bench Press? If the latter , some will work with the 310 Tool, others not. There are a lot of great calibers listed, but that distinction is important!
    Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Buddy

I believe these dies are for the True Line Jr press as I have the special shell holders. These dies will fit the Tong Tool. Not sure how the Tong Tool holds the shell. Have no experience with the Lyman Tong Tool.