RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWidenersSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caps in Stock

I'm out of town right now but when I get back I can up load some pics of my set up if any one wants to see it. I'm sure there is a better faster way to do it. It is time consuming.
    Dont pee down my back and tell me its raining.

Boolit Master
    I would love to see your Set Up
    I don’t have a special set up but looking at how others do things might help me improve what I do.
    As far as this thread.
    I don’t look around for primers all the time.
    But if I find some , and at a reasonable price I pick them up.
    But that doesn’t happen too often, so I don’t have information that will help others.

Boolit Master
    Several years ago I saw problems for acquiring caps and primers on the horizon. I sold my hay crop for cash and went to the LGS and bought primers, caps and powder. My wife wondered why "so much" stuff and now she says I "did good."

Last Saturday we had a local gun show. Prices were huge for powder, primers, caps and old military arms. I came home to the farm and appreciated my stash. I also increased my gun insurance.

Adam

I've been staying at my sisters in polson Montana and went to Merdocks and they didn't have any. Ben going back and forth to Kalispell every day. Dads been in the hospital up there but haven't taken the time to check out the stores there. Long days at the hospital and all the stress that goes with it. I haven't taken the time to look and see what is available. Merdocks had a lot of ammo and powder. I did get to Walmart and get some pillow ticking three different sizes. I cant take any caps on the air plane back to Alaska but its always fun to check out what's available and what there asking for it. There are no stores that sell caps or powder where I live in Alaska so that's why I make my own.
    Dont pee down my back and tell me its raining.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12