Load DataWidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 32-20 mold

Boolit Mold

32-20 mold

Evening! I am looking for a 90 or 100 gr. .314 dia. bullet mold for a 32-20, failing that does anyone know of a cast bullet maker that would sell either one of those bullets? I been searching for a while and can’t seem to find either. I did find a Lee mold that dropped a .314 dia bullet but I don’t want a semi wad cutter design. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Olfarmer

Boolit Buddy
    MP, Arsenal and Accurate and Noe Molds would also prob have one or more candidates.

https://www.mp-molds.com/product/314...-multi-choice/

Sorry that link doesn't seem to want to work. You can filter by diameter at mp molds

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jreidthompson1; 03-26-2024 at 08:46 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    https://slipperybullets.com/product/32-100-rnfp-ht/ says they will take size requests - send them an email

Boolit Mold

32-20 bullet mold

Quote Originally Posted by jreidthompson1 View Post
    https://slipperybullets.com/product/32-100-rnfp-ht/ says they will take size requests - send them an email

Thank you sir!I will go there now! Olfarmer

Boolit Grand Master
    Although it was designed by Lyman for the 32H&R, and discontinued by them, the #313631 is a great GC mould running about 105 gr +/-. The reproductions available from the newer, small batch makers today can be had with or without the GC groove. This should be a nice bullet for your 32-20 if you want to go lighter than the 115-120 sized bullet that was factory standard from the earliest days of the 32-20.
    Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Redding Saeco #322 is a great bullet that functions well in many guns. May be a tad heavier than you are looking for at almost 120grs but the shorter nose works great in 32-20 for colt pistols, winchester 1892s, 1873s, and smith hand ejectors.

Quote Originally Posted by olfarmer View Post
    Evening! I am looking for a 90 or 100 gr. .314 dia. bullet mold for a 32-20, failing that does anyone know of a cast bullet maker that would sell either one of those bullets? I been searching for a while and can’t seem to find either. I did find a Lee mold that dropped a .314 dia bullet but I don’t want a semi wad cutter design. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Olfarmer
    Jerry's sells a powder coated SWC that is 100 grains. You might call them and discuss what you want.

https://www.jerrysreloading.com/

Boolit Mold
    Ok thanks!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Redding Saeco #322 is a great bullet that functions well in many guns. May be a tad heavier than you are looking for at almost 120grs but the shorter nose works great in 32-20 for colt pistols, winchester 1892s, 1873s, and smith hand ejectors.
    Thanks for the info!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Frog View Post
    Although it was designed by Lyman for the 32H&R, and discontinued by them, the #313631 is a great GC mould running about 105 gr +/-. The reproductions available from the newer, small batch makers today can be had with or without the GC groove. This should be a nice bullet for your 32-20 if you want to go lighter than the 115-120 sized bullet that was factory standard from the earliest days of the 32-20.
    Froggie
    Good information,thanks!

Been using this mold in my 32-20 for 20 yrs. Works perfect. Very accurate. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1010207210?pid=480790

Boolit Master
    Catshooter ran a gb on a .314, 100 grain Keith SWC. One of those molds might be found.

Kevin
    Knowledge I take to my grave is wasted.

I prefer to use cartridges born before I was.

Success doesn't make me happy, being happy is what allows me to be successful.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by olfarmer View Post
    Olfarmer
    I recently purchase an Arsenal mold from a member here that is a real gem. It is a 5 cavity 98 gr keith SWC mold. It casts boolits that measure .315" so it can be sized to what ever size you need. I've loaded it in a 32H&R for my Ruger single six and it performs excellent. I still need to try this boolit in the 327mag and 32long but I will bet it will work in them all. Arsenal offers 9 different 32 pistol designs, you should be able to find something there to fit your needs.
    https://arsenalmolds.com/products?page=2

wcp

Boolit Grand Master
    I know you said you don't want a SWC, but I'm going to recommend one anyway. The RCBS 32-98-SWC looks a lot more like a RF than a typical SWC at least to me.

Both of mine (somehow I ended up with two) drop ACWW at .314".

Robert

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    My design from Accurate I use in .32 S&W Long, .32 H&R Mag and .32-20 is 31-105T.

Tom can make in plain base if you object to the bevel and can adjust diameters.

I load 2.5 grains of Bullseye in .32 S&W Long, 3 grains in .32 H&R Mag and 3.5 grains in .32-20
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31-105T-D.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	325383
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat View Post
    Catshooter ran a gb on a .314, 100 grain Keith SWC. One of those molds might be found.

Kevin
    I have that mold, and no, it's not for sale!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Been using this mold in my 32-20 for 20 yrs. Works perfect. Very accurate. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1010207210?pid=480790
    Thanks!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat View Post

Kevin
    ok, thanks!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by wcp4570 View Post
    Olfarmer
    I recently purchase an Arsenal mold from a member here that is a real gem. It is a 5 cavity 98 gr keith SWC mold. It casts boolits that measure .315" so it can be sized to what ever size you need. I've loaded it in a 32H&R for my Ruger single six and it performs excellent. I still need to try this boolit in the 327mag and 32long but I will bet it will work in them all. Arsenal offers 9 different 32 pistol designs, you should be able to find something there to fit your needs.
    https://arsenalmolds.com/products?page=2

wcp
    Thanks!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Outpost75 View Post
    My design from Accurate I use in .32 S&W Long, .32 H&R Mag and .32-20 is 31-105T.

Tom can make in plain base if you object to the bevel and can adjust diameters.

I load 2.5 grains of Bullseye in .32 S&W Long, 3 grains in .32 H&R Mag and 3.5 grains in .32-20
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31-105T-D.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	325383
    Nice looking bullet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast