RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load DataWidenersRepackboxReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out havin' fun with the 41

New to the .41 with a 6 1/2" Blackhawk. As with most of Ruger's revolvers the same gremlins exist with the varying cylinder throats and a bit of thread choke. But it's already a fairly accurate revolver. Last night, when it was almost too dark to shoot I flung a few rounds offhand at my 100 yd. steel. Three out of the last five did purty good (The top three were already on the target)-

I'll soon be sending the cylinder off to have the throats reamed, then I'll fire-lap the barrel.

35W
    The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.
    There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand.

NRA Life Member

Boolit Bub
    Here's a 6" 657 that loves 215 grain SWC over 21 grains of accurate 11FS.

Some people will say we don't need a 41 magnum since it falls between the more popular 44 and 357 magnums. Those same people are the ones who say we don't need the 16 gauge since we have 12 gauges and 20 gauges. Those people are fools though and don't appreciate the finer things in life like 41s and 16 gauge shotguns. I refer to both the 41 and the 16 gauge as goldilocks, not too hot, not too cold, but just right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20240411_140031.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	325634

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12