Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad Data
Snyders JerkyWidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the furniture prices going crazy?

Boolit Master
    Can never go wrong with Lazy Boy.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MT Gianni View Post
    Where much of the variations come in is store front cost. I imagine downtown Miami is more expensive than Silver Star MT. Especially since there is only one commercial building in Silver Star.
    Oh c'mon - Granny's, The taxidermy shop, and one could make a case for Lloyd Harkin's place!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Daughter just ordered a Lazyboy chair. $500 cheaper in Tulsa than NW Arkansas.
    Spell check doesn't work in Chrome, so if something is spelled wrong, it's just a typo that I missed.

Boolit Master

Just yesterday my wife said she is getting new furniture we have a few years old Broyhill leather couch with both ends that have power recline the leather is all peeling and looks crappy but no tears in it . I said good that one is going in the cabin!
    The other two that are going is two love seats she bought for a small fortune made by Flex Steele they have never been comfortable and cause me back pain to sit in them finally after about 5 years she has admitted it!

Oddly we have a large red leather couch and chair she bought at a estate road down the road cheap and they are the most comfortable in the house they have no tags or labels on them?
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12