Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
WidenersRepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 6 pointed star by OJ Graham

The 6 pointed star by OJ Graham

Has anyone read this book?

Two scriptures led me to learn of the books existence but I have not purchased a copy to read.

Amos 5:26
    “But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.”

Acts 7:43
    “Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.”

You start rooting past the superfluous fluff of the initial search results from your browser and you'll find some disturbing things ......well, disturbing if you've had the dirt washed out of your eyes by the Lamb's Blood. ...I don't mean to sound 'poor me cry baby' but some of us are having to put in a good bit of spiritual cardio exercise playing catch up for all the wasted time.
    If you were raised (conditioned) to believe a thing...rooting out lies is just as exasperating as it is liberating.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

https://www.eaec.org/newsletters/200...inted-star.htm

"Originally pagan, the hexagram was used in Baal worship from the days of Genesis. It was rebuked in Amos 5:26 and became known as the Seal of Solomon after he married the daughter of Pharoah, built an altar to Ashteroth and entered into Baal worship. Since then, usage has continued in Solomonic rituals of freemasonry. Long used in magic and witchcraft, the six-pointed star has been used as the chief symbol of worship to Moloch in burnt human sacrificial rituals. Used by Druids and astrologers, the six-pointed star has been used consistently in the occult, and was used by occultist Adolph Hitler during the holocaust. In more recent times, it has almost replaced the seven-branched candlestick given to the Israelites as an everlasting covenant. Is the 666 seen in the six-pointed star a sign of things to come?"

Not saying I agree with the above, certainly gives a person food for thought.

Also found this.

"Graham rigorously proves that there is no connection between the worship of God...and the six-pointed star.

5 stars. -- Daniel Gray

The Six-Pointed Star by Dr. O. J. Graham is an excellent book.Well-documented. References are accurate. 5 Stars. -- C. Pelrine

This book is historically true, and well-documented. I checked all the references. The information is very surprising, but true."
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

http://ojgraham.com/SixPointedStar.htm

........... snippage.............."Well, here is where it gets intriguing: M. Hirsch Goldberg in his book The Jewish Connection states: " The Star of David is not of Jewish origin - and the ancient Israelites never used it as their religious symbol"

He goes on to state it came from Hitler and the yellow 6 pointed star he forced Jews to wear.

Food for thought for sure.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Yes, I even caught a snippet that stated an OPINION that perhaps the yellow star was marking a burnt offering as that evil regime was steeped in occult practices....the greek word holokaustos even translates to animal sacrifice.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Boolit Master
    IMHO Much ado about nothing.
    We have been drawing circles ever since the first sticks were tied together.

We want to worship ourselves, I'm clever, see what I can do!
    So we are commanded by God not to worship things.

Euclid drew the best one:
    With your two sticks draw a circle. Place your point anywhere on the circle, draw another.
    That's it. A neat triangle. Strongest shape, turns up everywhere.

Magic? Venerable? Not at all.
    But if you keep drawing circles, all the Platonic solids pop through.
    Must mean something? Yah, it means you are drawing circles, nothing more.

To the wise, you are correct. It's nothing. A juicy steak offered to some god is no thing either ....to the wise...perfectly fine to eat if you're hungry. It's the unwise sheep that make these things a problem. They make mountains from molehills and things mean something to them. Likewise, those who are wise to do evil place importance on symbols and things made from sticks and stones and metals.

These things may not MEAN something to those of us who make an honest attempt to walk with Jesus Christ....but to be wiser than the serpent, one should be aware of things.

These are my opinions based on what our Father has taught me through His Word.

The upward pointing triangle is the masculine and the downward pointing the feminine.
    Paste the two of them together and you get the symbol of the being that is so commonly worshiped in it's hermaphroditic form. And for those who need to be painted a picture, it's an illustration of 6 left sides, 6 right sides and 6 bottom sides.

What it boils down to is a different way of representing the masculine-feminine (same as ying and yang) in creation worship fertility religions. Nothing new. Just that same old stuff.

Boolit Buddy

"Star of Remphan" Not "Star of David"

Amos 5:25-26
    25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
    26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Acts 7:43
    43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Plain and Simple, don't try to overthink it... Satanic!

I ended up buying the book on slEezeBay and I gotta say...this is VERY interesting. Can't build anything on just one book (except the Word of God) but if what I am reading is half true...VERY interesting indeed.

I'll double down for anyone interested in the subject....This is an interesting read and the book goes on a tangent, indirectly addressing those who claim to be our brother Judah but do lie....by pointing out several conspiracies and hypocrisies such as Rothschild involvement in land acquisition and the open bigotry of the Knesset and the so called Law of Return.
    They don't really care if you are a child of the 12 tribes....they only care that you be like them. They say without actually saying...Judaism not Jesus. Funny how many of us grew up blindly supporting someone who does NOT support our beliefs and values but gladly takes our tithes and offerings.

God's Word and History teaches us by repetition. What has been will be again.....Is it odd then that 10 nations were involved in ratifying the partition plan for the state of Israelie?

As for the star....it's roots go far back to the Egyptians even before the Captivity. I would recommend this book, not so much for it's actual content.......but for the path of research it will put you on. Many of you know but perhaps some don't....the incestuous born sons of Lot...Ammon and Moab fathered the people who basically gave us Ashteroth and Moloch both of whom used the 6 pointed star in their evil practices.

Boolit Master
    From geometry, to get a 6 pointed star you take a compass, draw a circle and take that compass, without changing its measurement and mark points on the circle, connect the points and you get a six pointed star, no need for angle measurement or other calculations. Also easy to get 60* and 30* measurements. The number six is unique also, 1+2+3 =6 and 1x2x3=6. Is it magic, religion or just basic math and geometry used by the leaders to confound the less educated?

Symbolism is adopted by people to illustrate spiritual concepts that are then incorporated into their religious and magical practices.

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    IMHO Much ado about nothing.
    Yup.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Once you begin to understand what spiritual beliefs create in this world then the symbols that people create to illustrate their beliefs...

Well, let's just say it can mean a lot to those with understanding.

Well, it is true that some people place more value on a symbol than others. Some symbols carry more weight than others. I would say most here would place more value on the Stars and Stripes than the 6 pointed star.

Question just for conversation sake: What symbol, aside from the Cross, would be more befitting of TRUE Israel? The Menorah? How nice would it be if our Father would tell us for fact which of the 12 tribes we are from. ...Or gentile origins....that's NOT a shame. God loves ALL his children.
    Even the Cross has varying degrees of value among believers. I personally don't care for crosses with Christ nailed to them....He ain't on that Cross...He is risen and alive for ever more...but I'd be a lowlife to impose that opinion on another.

Boolit Master
    Good points, well said.

Nouns mean things. We have dictionaries, or used to.

America is represented by our flag.
    My wife has a tiny silver cross she wears on a silver chain.
    I took down the MAGA flag, it was worn and annoyed the neighbors.

Israel in Solomon's time split and could not agree, became two tribes.
    Israel in 72AD could not agree, and their civil war burned Jerusalem.
    The Romans cheerfully stomped through the ashes.
    Israel as a modern nation has a fine flag, and they fly it proudly.
    They don't agree with each other any more than we do.
    They have their symbol and we have ours.

Nobody noticed, Euclid's two circles make an equilateral triangle.
    The Trinity.
    Marriage: man-woman-Jesus
    Our gov't's three branches
    Family: man-woman-baby
    water-ice-steam
    heaven-earth-hell
    Pastor-deacon-church
    gasoline-oil-water to make a car run
    lead-tin-antimony
    The basis of the strongest truss.
    Found everywhere.
    From two circles, two sticks tied together.
    And we think we are clever.
    He Is.

Boolit Master
    Mathematics in itself proves there is a designer! Cut open an apple and the 5 pointed star is looking back at you, in the gravel here there are fossil plants that show this star. Math is truth no matter your beliefs or religion. It's true even before it was discovered! In my Christian beliefs, I don't hold to ANY symbols, it's simply pagan!

Stating the obvious, to many the six pointed star is a symbol held dear because of it now being adopted by and therefore associated with the current day nation state of Israel. It holds bad connotations for those who are detractors of the nation state and/or those who recognize the differences between descendants of the Israelite tribes and some of the people (they're some tares) who claim to be but are not. That said, I would suggest that just as with the swastika it means many things over the ages to many people and perhaps what it means to any one person right now is subordinate to what the majority think about it right now.
    Hmm, so as a symbol of today's nation state what does it mean to me personally? Thanks to a conversation with Nines&Twos I have had to sit bad and strip away the emotions involved in the arguments both for and against.

My answer:
    It means that my creator has demonstrated once again that He sees all through all time and adjust the wheels and levers of history to His good purposes. He has used tares to re-establish the land for Israel, not the nation state that is so named but for the Israelite people. So to me the six pointed star must necessarily stand for that nation state as being the political structure brought forth by the actions of my creator in fulfillment of His prophetic word. Not in glorification of the tares but in the glorification of God.

PS,
    I've been hesitant to get back into this discussion because of one aspect, the radicalization of two sides creating an issue.
    Anti-zionists seem to be so concentrated on the evils of those who falsely claim to be of Judah that their anti-zionism promotes throwing the baby (the real Judah) out with the bath water. On the other hand there are the pro-zionists who are just as radicalized. So reckon I'm squatting away from the fire outside of both camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    PS,
    I've been hesitant to get back into this discussion because of one aspect, the radicalization of two sides creating an issue.
    Anti-zionists seem to be so concentrated on the evils of those who falsely claim to be of Judah that their anti-zionism promotes throwing the baby (the real Judah) out with the bath water. On the other hand there are the pro-zionists who are just as radicalized. So reckon I'm squatting away from the fire outside of both camps.
    Very good! I am NOT an anti-zionist...but have certainly been guilty of this more than once. I just repent and read again the parable of the tares. If you don't understand that parable...you won't understand ANY of Christ's parables. If you start ripping out the zawan you will undoubtedly uproot some perfectly viable wheat and HE will be most displeased with that....I find it difficult not to mouth off about them...but we are told to leave them alone. ......Besides...what could we possibly do that could be any more than the reapers? Leave them alone. ...and I say that as much to myself as anyone.

Yeah you're right.
    And if you look at how they're being used to bring Israelitish peoples back to the Levant, well, how can you not get a grin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast