Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Load Data Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Praise him with great praise!

Praise him with great praise!

For the last month my wife cindy has been bedbound with incredible pain in her legs any time she stood up.
    Laying in bed she could be pretty much pain free. But soon as the feet hit the floor she described it as standing in flowing lava.
    With some shooting pains around hips and ankles.

I had not said anything because I've been pretty busy. Meals, dishwashing, clothes washing, cleaning, if it gets done I did it.
    Which has left me fairly low on energy and time. Plus it seemed like we were on a one way track headed pretty much down. With things getting worse day by day. I was stuck in that mess and really did not want to drag anyone else into it. Neither of us saw any way we could turn this around. Last doctor visit was 2 weeks ago, spine center. And we did not even get seen by a doctor, they sent over a PA from family medicine to talk to us. Well she was no help.

Then about a week ago I stuck my head in my wifes door to check on her, to find her watching an infomercial about something called " Nerve Savior"
    I was just about to stalk off in disgust when something said sit down and watch it with her. So I did, then I told her after seeing it all go ahead, get some.
    What do we have to lose?

Well her card was declined on that site, so I went back to my recliner, fired up my laptop. Started searching. Found it for sale from Sheridan Wy. And a slightly different version from Amazon. Well I spent 300$ for 6 month supply from Sheridan. Then ordered a single bottle from Amazon.

That came first, Cindy took it for 3 days, then the other arrived, today was day 4 for it. Cindy took a shower today. I helped get her onto the shower stool, washed her back and hair, etc. She was pretty tired afterwords. But it was the first shower in 2 weeks.

We have been seeing steady improvment daily. At this rate another week and I can retire again. Whew.

Not really needing prayers, although all prayers lifted are gratefully accepted.
    More just wanting to share the good news. If anyone else here wants to contact me about Diabetic Nueropathy or Peripheral Nueropathy please shoot me a PM and we can exchange email or phone #s.

Thank you lord. Glory be to God in the highest!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

That's what I immediately thought, neuropathy.

I suffer from it in both feet and in my hands. I have little feeling in either hand so I just shoot with both hands. If you feel the skin on both feet and it is cold, wear a pair of thick woolen socks.
    Hold Still Varmint; while I plugs Yer!

Boolit Buddy

Great news As we get older, the wins get farther apart and this sounds like a win for both of you. A person can get so deprssed caring for family and loved ones. GW

I'm happy this worked for you. May God continue to bless your wife.

DG

Boolit Master
    Praise God!

Boolit Master

Praise the Lord for providing, I am holding you both up in prayer.

I will pray for Cindy, anyway. God bless both of you.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Thank heavens! We have found some of the herbal remedies and essential oils help a great deal. I just said a prayer for you both also.
    JW
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Moderator Emeritus

I am so sad that your wife found something to help! Prayers for continual healing and please keep us updated on her progress....I am sure there are many of us in the same boat and if it could help them all the better. Praise God for Cindy's healing!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Still seeing continued improvement day by day. We have a long ways to go but at least we are going in the right direction.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Praying for continued improvement for Cindy and strength for you, Bill. To God goes all the glory.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Taking it a bit easier the last couple days. Laundry is caught up, dishes are washed, I have good food (Gumbo + Veg beef soup) in the fridge.

Cindy was in the living room today for the first time in a long time.
    Still seeing continued improvement.

Thanks to all for all the prayers. They are so very much appreciated.

I have read this thread to Cindy. She started crying. "Who are these people, they don't know me?"

No dear, but they know me.

Personally I think my reputation is both overstated and undeserved.
    But it is good to stay humble.

Bless you all.

For anyone interested.

https://getnervesavior.com/product/nerve-savior/

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

praise glorious!

Boolit Master
    I am sp pleased to read this.....lets hope she continues to improve... the sun is still shining outside somewhere,go and enjoy it. life is short we must enjoy it while we are here to do so.
    praise be to all that combined to make this happen,

Cindy made it to and from the bathroom this morning on her own using her rolling walker.

Progress is small but steady.

Many thanks for the concern and prayers.

Love you guys!

Bill and Cindy in Fargo ND

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

praise glorious!

Boolit Master
    great to read that... you two will be dancing in the kitchen before you know it.

Well it has been more than a couple of weeks. I have not had to empty her commode by the bed for 3 days. That is real, significant progress.

Still slow but getting better most days unless she overdoes it. That will set her back a day.

I have washed 3 loads of clothes in the last 2 days, washed dishes twice, cleaned dog poop off the living room carpet.
    But Cindy has been able to make it to the bathroom on her own for the last 3 days. That is a major step forward.

She saw a physical therapist fri, he will be back tue afternoon. Tommorow she see's a home health nurse and another therapist. First works mostly on legs and mobility.
    Second one works on arms and building arm strength. Learning how to manage doing things around the house.

BTW this update is curtesy of John Wayne aka Don who PM'd me today asking how Cindy was doing.

Better Don, much better and thanks for the prayers.
    You rocked her world tonight. Told her she had a fan in Atlanta Ga who was praying for her. She said "But I don't know anyone in Atlanta!"

Yes you do girl. And he's a real straight shooter too!

Anyway thanks to all and God Bless you and yours.

We are managing. Its a long hard and uphill climb. But with the pain much reduced it gets easier as you go.

May each of you receive 10 fold what you have sent us.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

praise glorious!

Boolit Master
    Great news. Praise God! Continuing in prayers.

John Wayne you might as well step up and introduce yourself. We don't bite, I promise!

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

praise glorious!

Update time.
    Cindy has been working with a couple of rehab people through home health. They come to her.
    Tuesday the one she has been working with mentioned that when he started with her she was aTble to stand up and sit down from a seated position in a chair 3 times in 30 seconds. Tuesday she did 12 and could have done more.

Yesterday we were out of the house to go shopping.

The good news is the Nerve Savior continues to work and decrease her leg pain.
    The bad news is the knee and hip pain is Arthritis and she is going to have to live with that.

She is back feeding the cat herself daily, filling her mug with ice and iced tea in the morning. And this morning she made herself toast.

All terrific progress. I still wash the dishes and do the clothing in the washer. But overall I have a lot less that I have to do.

Thanks to all for any and all prayers lifted. And all love and encouragement sent our way.

God BLESS you all.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Good news all around ! Praise the Lord.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast