Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Wideners
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: For thought and meditation Tue Feb 20 2024

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and meditation Tue Feb 20 2024

God’s Greatest Creation
    by Greg Laurie on Feb 20, 2024

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
    —Psalm 139:16

Without question, people are God’s greatest creation. We are His crowning achievement. In fact, the psalmist David wrote about the intricacies of the human body that God created. He said, “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it” (Psalm 139:13–14 NLT).

David continued, “You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed” (verses 15–16 NLT).

As we look at Scripture, it appears that God has a plan for each of us, even before we were conceived. The prophet Jeremiah wrote, “The Lord gave me this message: ‘I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations’ ” (Jeremiah 1:4–5 NLT).

These verses, among others, certainly lay to rest any warped concept that the Bible would somehow allow for abortion.

This masterpiece of God’s creation, the human being, is incredible. Scientists estimate that adult human bodies contain 16 trillion cells, all carefully organized to perform life’s various functions in harmony.

Consider these statistics about the human body and the amazing things it is capable of: The nose can recognize 10,000 different aromas. The tongue has about 6,000 taste buds. And the brain contains 10 billion nerve cells. Each nerve cell connects to as many as 10,000 other nerve cells throughout the body. In fact, the body has so many blood vessels that the combined length could circle the planet two and a half times.

God has custom-designed each of us with our own DNA blueprint, which every cell contains. And if you were to write out your individual blueprint in a book, it would require an estimated 200,000 pages. God, of course, knows about every word on every page.

We have the astounding capacity to store millions of bits of information, keep it in order, and recall it when necessary. We are “wonderfully complex,” as Psalm 139 tells us. And God’s plan for those who put their faith in Christ is even more amazing. We don’t have to be afraid because His motive is always love for us.

Ephesians 2:6–7 tells us, “He raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us who are united with Christ Jesus” (NLT).

God wants to spend all of eternity revealing to us His kindness, goodness, and grace. He wants to spend eternity showing us how much He loves us.

Have a great day!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    Good one! Have a great day everyone!
    JW
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Master

Amen, God is great in all He does.

Boolit Master

Love the message this morning - I Appreciate your labors here & God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.