Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: Got some .17cal cast from George

Got some .17cal cast from George

So post a little while ago about cast in .17 cal. Well this fella by the name of George some how managed to get my dang information! Said hay buddy iffin you want some just say the word and I'll make sure they get your way. Well not to be the one to look a gift horse in the mouth I said sure !!! .... Well this fella must be in contact with the FBI agent assigned to watch me because low and BEHOLD the my gf told me I had a lil package at her place .didn't recognize the address but opened it up an out popped to bags with 60 of each boolit I was looking at !
    I'll tell yeah though I'm a lil confused thie George guy is mighty kind....must be Santa's second cousin twice removed or something anyhow

From left to right NOE .172-33gr PB NOE .172-26gr GC 15.5gr NTX 20gr VMAX 25gr VMAX

Should be fun to try in another 1800 rd when I burn this 17-5.56 ( not a 17-223) out
    Thanks again Mr George! Next time if you give a lil more notice I'll be sure to leave you some cookies...or ingots .... whatever you like out buy the fireplace

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
    A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Boolit Master
    George is partial to Bourbon,or tequila,or scotch, or just about any drinkable alcohol you have laying around! And the choices cut of meat you have! He’s been known to clean out liquor cabinets and freezers! Along with corrupting the morals of you best hunting dog! If it’s not a hunting dog doesn’t matter he’ll still corrupt it’s morals! After a visit from him I was missing about $150 worth of good booze to T-bone steaks, one of which he fed to my dog! Now my dog won’t eat dog food only steaks and he won’t get off the couch or my bed! A heckuva nice guy but he sure can’t eat and drink!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Quote Originally Posted by poppy42 View Post
    George is partial to Bourbon,or tequila,or scotch, or just about any drinkable alcohol you have laying around! And the choices cut of meat you have! He’s been known to clean out liquor cabinets and freezers! Along with corrupting the morals of you best hunting dog! If it’s not a hunting dog doesn’t matter he’ll still corrupt it’s morals! After a visit from him I was missing about $150 worth of good booze to T-bone steaks, one of which he fed to my dog! Now my dog won’t eat dog food only steaks and he won’t get off the couch or my bed! A heckuva nice guy but he sure can’t eat and drink!

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
    A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021