Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLoad Data
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWideners
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: For thought and meditation Sun Fed 11 2024

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and meditation Sun Fed 11 2024

Today's Scripture

Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.
    Matthew 19:6

God sanctifies our marriages. Are we fighting to protect what He has promised to preserve?

The Old Testament Israelites returned from captivity to find Jerusalem in ruins, the city walls demolished. The Israelites – not the invading Babylonians – caused their own downfall when they forsook God’s covenant. Their neglect of His principles allowed an enemy to swoop in, decimate the walls, and destroy the city.

When we forsake God’s covenant of holy matrimony, we open ourselves to the attack of the enemy. When we neglect our spouses, we allow the enemy to scale the walls to steal, kill, and destroy our marriages, families, and homes.

Many marriages are destroyed by outsiders. Families are ripped apart because people who have no part in that covenant relationship intrude where they do not belong and scatter it like straw in the wind.

Examine your marriage and family. Are there gaps in the wall? Has the border been compromised? Do not be distracted by detractors. Be alert against the schemes of the enemy. Pull the border tight and protect it for your spouse, your family, and all the generations to come.

Our commitment to our spouses and families impacts our homes, our churches, and our greater community. How are you protecting what God has joined together?

Blessing
    May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. Determine to protect your marriage against the attacks of the enemy. As you honor this sacred covenant, may the God of hope fill your homes with all joy and love by the power of His Holy Spirit.

Have a blessed day
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    Amen!
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Grand Master

I have heard it estimated that, from the time the first temple was built until it was destroyed there were no more than 50-60 years without foreign idols in the temple itself! This to support the statement that the Israelites caused their own destruction by abandoning God.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen, a great truth today.