Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 410 Ammo

Cool

i just set up one of my MEC Sizemasters in 410. i ordered a 410 set of dies a couple of years ago when they were about 90.00, for feeding a Judge i picked up. i was going to swap it back an forth on my steel master press. then i found a Sizemaster sitting in a friends basement that he didn't use after he bought it. He sold it to me and now she is a 410 press. my inspiration to get it switched over was that i found a used Henry 410 20" barrel on Gun Broker that called out to me to be rescued. so she is my newest Rescue, her box was a little shabby but she is settling in with the new family quite well now.
    Giving money and power to Government, is like giving Whiskey and Car Keys to teenage boys!!!!

REMEMBER,,, Boys and Girls,,, An EMPTY gun is just an ugly club!!!!

Boolit Master

hit the ranges..pick up brass and shells..reload... cheapest way to shoot...

Boolit Master
    I guess I should go set up at a gun show. I have several boxes of .410,, and a bunch of 16 gauge I could sell. I don't own a 16 gauge,, and the ammo I got was in a army ammo can, went through a flood, but when a buddy of mine tried some, they all fired just fine. The .410 stuff is all new & properly stored. I do have an old cheap .410 I got over 50 years ago, but I won't shoot it. It had been neglected & the barrel isn't as it should be.
    Then, I also have some TrailBoss powder. I saw the 1 lb sized containers at a local show,, (and yes,, I know it's not a pound,,)
    that looked rough & the guy wanted $150 a can for them.
    I have enough of all this stuff that if I sold it for much less than what the current market is asking,, I could still buy myself a very nice new gun.

I guess it can pay to be a scrounger sometimes.

410 Ammo

Grabbing a Mec .410 loader at a pawn shop for $75 was a smart move for me. I only have two .410s(shotguns) but I get to enjoy them a lot more now.
    My personal preference is for #7-1/2 shot.
    If I need bigger shot, that’s what the 20 and 12 gauge are for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Texas by God; 02-20-2024 at 12:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12