Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Loaded ammo shipped to California today!!

Boolit Master

Loaded ammo shipped to California today!!

I didn't need any ammo but I wanted to exercise my RIGHTS to order loaded ammo and have it shipped to my domicile in California without any interference from the politiburo in Sacramento.

Ordered sunday and shipped today, monday, from Missoula, Montana from Selway Armory. I've bought ammo via online from them a few years ago and they're veteran owned so good to go IMO.

2 boxes .380 acp
    2 boxes 9mm Makarov

Dutch

Boolit Master

Why advertise? Glad you bought ammo. Tough if you also had to pay HAZMAT fee or other "tax" on it though...
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Grand Master

2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

I understand the stay was granted by the 9th. So it's over again, Freedom Day, rather than Freedom Week this time.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by armoredman View Post
    I understand the stay was granted by the 9th. So it's over again, Freedom Day, rather than Freedom Week this time.
    Yes, heard last night. Luckily my order was processed and shipped monday before the stay was issued. Still, it was an exercise in liberty.

Dutch

I also took advantage of it, told two friends and they did to. Take it while you can get it.

Boolit Master
    People that live in free states don't get it. In California there are huge restrictions on purchasing or bringing ammo into the state. After years of legal battles we finally won our rights back, but it was literally only a matter of hours before a left leaning 9th circuit court of appeals took our right away again. Don't want to get into a political rant, just pointing out why it was such a big deal for Dutchman to have been able to order ammunition during a window where we were able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by 405grain View Post
    People that live in free states don't get it. In California there are huge restrictions on purchasing or bringing ammo into the state. After years of legal battles we finally won our rights back, but it was literally only a matter of hours before a left leaning 9th circuit court of appeals took our right away again. Don't want to get into a political rant, just pointing out why it was such a big deal for Dutchman to have been able to order ammunition during a window where we were able to do that.
    Us folks that live in free states get it perfectly. That's why we live in free states!!

Boolit Grand Master
    I am glad the NRA went to battle on this issue. I heard Wayno spent $250k on suits at some shop in Beverly Hills so he would be suitably attired for his presentation to the CA courts.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    dverna good one . I like your humor!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Land Owner View Post
    Why advertise? Glad you bought ammo. Tough if you also had to pay HAZMAT fee or other "tax" on it though...
    In this forum we help each other out with information on issues we share in. That frequently involves information on where to get something that may be hard to find. I've benefited from that kind of social interaction and I'll continue to step up and do my part whenever possible.

brotherhood /brŭᴛʜ′ər-hoo͝d″/
    noun

The state or relationship of being brothers. Fellowship. An association of men, such as a fraternity or union, united for common purposes.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition

Boolit Master

Little victories are better than no victories, me'thinks.

Boolit Master
    Now if NY would follow that would be awesome