Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
WidenersSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger 300 blackout AR15 will it cycle subsonics?

This is the CZ Jaguar 22LR bolt action rifle. It feeds from a 10 round magazine made out of metal. For some reason I keep imagining what if this gun was scaled up for and chambered in 300 Blackout.

Also....This is the longest soft gun case I own.

Boolit Buddy
    I just got a 16" 300BO upper assembly from Palmetto State for $230 without the BCG. I already have several lowers so this was the cheapest way for me to get going. Depending on the shops you have available to you, the cheapest way to get into it may be buy a stripped lower locally to save shipping and our local shops don't charge a transfer in the store. On the other hand, PSA recently had a sale on stripped lowers for $30.

I'm hooked. The barrel is accurate and cleans up with minimal effort. Working on cast loads and have a Trash Panda suppressor ordered for it. The 300BO is a fun round to play with. I can forsee a 8"-10" barreled version in my future. Hopefully won't need an adjustable gas block, but so far it runs perfect with supers sonic loads from 125-180gr bullets.

Boolit Master

You should not need an adjustable block on a 8-10 inch barrel with pistol length gas tube. Proper loads should supply plenty of gas to cycle and run the gun well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12