WidenersReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyRepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullseye In Stock $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawlerbrook View Post
    There was talk on different sites that distributors have been telling retailers to be prepared for a large price increase in 2024. I guess the reason doesn’t change the facts that if you need/want it, you pay the price or go without. Personally, living here behind the blue iron curtain in NYS, I am just glad I can get it when I need it.
    Well said. Oh and no shops around here have any new powder. Ask for Bullseye I dare you. They will laugh at you for the coming days.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgabbard View Post
    Heck, Jim. I could drive to NC for that price with this market...
    That’d make a heck of a story to tell the grandkids one day, but hold on and it’ll all come back around and prices will drop back into the 30’s. For a while we thought that the new normal for primers was going to be above $75, but they keep coming down, the same will happen with powder.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JimB.. View Post
    That’d make a heck of a story to tell the grandkids one day, but hold on and it’ll all come back around and prices will drop back into the 30’s. For a while we thought that the new normal for primers was going to be above $75, but they keep coming down, the same will happen with powder.
    Not in my area. Still the average primer cost is $80/brick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Currently looking for a Lyman/Ideal 311419 Mold - PM if you have one you'd like to get rid of!

JDGabbard's Feedback Thread

"A hand on a gun is better than a cop on the phone," Jerry Ellis, Oklahoma State House of Representatives.

The neighbors refer to me affectionately as, "The nut up on the ridge with the cannon." - MaxHeadSpace.

Jdgabbard's very own boolit boxes pattern!

Boolit Master
    $80+ for primers locally when they have them and mid 30s to over $70 for a pound of powder. Selection has gotten somewhat better but many still not obtainable.

My LGS had some Hodgdon and IMR powder, the IMR wen fast and the H4350 and 4831 sat around awhile but someone scooped it all at $55 a lb.

When it comes to pricing it's not just the maker or seller, its hazmat and shipping. If the get 4 lbs and shipping and hazmat are on only those then it has to be spread over the cost of those items.

Maybe some stores round up/down a little but you have to cover costs and make a little on the transaction

Boolit Master
    I just looked through Powder Valley. Only 4 powders (IMR) were over $60 and some were less than $40. The powders I use haven't changed much in price for several years. Most have decreased from the 'COVID spike' several years ago. Overall I've measured a 50-75% increase in prices since before COVID.

Actually, same with primers when I can find them. CCI BR4 primers are higher, but, before all this they were almost $50/1000. Couple weeks ago I got a brick of Rem 7 1/2BR's for $60/1000 (both from Sportsmans). And, yes, they sell fast but Sportsmans hasn't 'spiked' the price on them.

I just don't see this big spike in prices people are complaining about.

Maybe some smaller LGS or their distributor are the ones doing the gouging.

Boolit Master
    Sportsman’s Warehouse had HP-38 for $45/lb. Pass.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by justindad View Post
    Sportsman’s Warehouse had HP-38 for $45/lb. Pass.
    Your going to regret that in the future.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Master
    Yep.

I’m going to make a road trip to Scheels next time I need powder(or sooner).
    I was impressed by Shooters World(Lovex)Match and AR Plus powders at $28/lb that I tried out this past year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    If HP-38 is $45/lb, I’d rather pay the $52/lb for VV powders. As it is, I have powder & primers to last me a decade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12