Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad DataInline Fabrication
Repackbox Wideners
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How cold is your home town today... 1-15-24

Boolit Master

We are having heat wave today 10 degrees with -10 degree wind chill right now in Oklahoma City.

18 in Louisiana. Cold for bayou country.

LOL yea must be hard on yall from AZ,,

God Bless

JDAS

Moderator Emeritus

Heatwave! 1f today! -28f wind chill though! Froze my face hauling in wood pellets...

Boolit Bub
    30 and dropping in Tennessee right now, around 5 inches of snow. A rarity for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadkins87 View Post
    LOL yea must be hard on yall from AZ,,

God Bless

JDAS
    Oh, the horror!

When I bought the used truck, I of course tested to see if the air conditioning worked, because you can DIE if you don't have that. But it just never dawned on me to check the heater vent. I mean, why? Until that one day your buddy up in Flagstaff calls in that favor you owe him to help him move,...and you spend the next 24 hours just the most miserable numb-faced shivering snow-hating cuss anyone ever had the misfortune to run across.
    When democracy becomes tyranny, those of us with rifles still get to vote.

It was 0 degrees here in Tulsa when I got up this morning. It is now up to 8 degrees F.

-3 east of Lansing Michigan. Which is officially colder than a brass toilet seat on the shady side of an iceberg. Not officially "really cold" until one starts seeing huskies frozen to fire hydrants with their back leg up.

Not yet cold enough for the snow to squeak when you walk on it. Been a few years since I recall it being that cold here.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

I feel for you'all 87F here for the last 7 days!
    Hold Still Varmint; while I plugs Yer!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by atfsux View Post
    Oh, the horror!

When I bought the used truck, I of course tested to see if the air conditioning worked, because you can DIE if you don't have that. But it just never dawned on me to check the heater vent. I mean, why? Until that one day your buddy up in Flagstaff calls in that favor you owe him to help him move,...and you spend the next 24 hours just the most miserable numb-faced shivering snow-hating cuss anyone ever had the misfortune to run across.
    Reminds me of when I took a position in the Caribbean. I was packing and could not for the life of me figure out why I wouldn't need to pack a coat. A week into the jaunt and I realized I should have packed more tshirts instead of the coats for us. Fast forward 8 months and we were local heros because we had coats for the supermarket freezer workers to wear while stocking. We had the best time being invited to local parties and barbecues the rest of our years there.

Northeastern Nebraska, -15, wind chill of - 40 degrees. 20" of snow last week, blowing shut highways and county roads. When my brother last traded our 'Bobcat' for one with a cab and heater, we thought he was turning into a 'sissy', don't think that way now! hc18flyer

-5 right now in Denver.
    "Experience is a series of non-fatal mistakes"

Disarming is a mistake free people only get to make once...

Boolit Master
    A balmy -26° here. Absolutely gorgeous out - dead calm, my oldest sons and I are going to go coyote hunting.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    19* in Portland OR. All the ponds on Sauvie Island are frozen. Will try to go duck hunting on Sunday. Freezing rain tomorrow. Roads are ice covered. Starting Wednesday temp is supposed to be above freezing. Hopefully grocery store will get in more bananas soon.

Boolit Master
    -30 at 7:30 am. It got up to about -10 this evening here in NW MT. Spent about 3 hrs putting a tank heater on the Jeep in the driveway.

We are having a warming trend here, the last 3 mornings have been -6, -4 and -3 this morning. Yesterday afternoon we got up to 10 for the first double digit temps in a few days.

Boolit Master
    We have been around 18-22 degrees since early Monday morning near San Antonio, TX. Supposed to get above freezing today then go into the mid twenties again tonight, followed by a slight warmup later in the week. Very light ice yesterday morning but all roads are dry today.

Boolit Master

8 degrees with 5 inches of snow and ice.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Master
    16’ this morning in (north Louisiana). Very cold and white stuff on the ground. I do have a leaf blower wonder if that will work?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government..... When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

Southern California: low of 45, highs in the mid-60's, with a chance of liberalism.
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast