MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Load DataInline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Any of you in NC?

Vendor Sponsor

Any of you in NC?

Good morning, I have been selling brass here for many years and feel like I know many of you as friends that I have ever shook hands with. If anyone from the forum ever finds themselves on the Coast of North Carolina, join me any Saturday on my range for a ZSA-USA match on me. We are located 7 miles East of the main gate at Camp Lejeune and host matches every Saturday. Would love to meet some of you in person, thanks and have a great day.

Boolit Master
    Gee,,, a FINE welcomed invite.

But I rarely leave the mountains in WNC to head for the NC coast. Too far for me to visit,, unless I have something very specific to do. Last trip to the eastern area was in the Pinehurst area for a NCRPA meeting.

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by contender1 View Post

But I rarely leave the mountains in WNC to head for the NC coast. Too far for me to visit,, unless I have something very specific to do. Last trip to the eastern area was in the Pinehurst area for a NCRPA meeting.
    understand, I roll through your end of the State on the Harley on the way to see some of the grandkids in Ohio a few times per year, when warm that is!!

Hey John. Now that I know who you are here I’ll keep you in mind. We've been shooting cas on the third Saturday lately because of the holidays so I haven’t been able to get out there for 2 gun. See what happens in the new year. Have a good one. Ed

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreed View Post
    Hey John. Now that I know who you are here I’ll keep you in mind. We've been shooting cas on the third Saturday lately because of the holidays so I haven’t been able to get out there for 2 gun. See what happens in the new year. Have a good one. Ed
    understand, see you whenever!!

Boolit Bub
    I met you one time a few years ago to pickup some brass at Sportsmen's (I think ?) before a ZSA match (which I didn't stay for). I've since retired and moved to Sneads Ferry and have been meaning to come check out the range some time, but am still working through my "early retirement honey-do list." Hopefully I'll make it out there before long.

Dave

Edit: So is your range Flatwoods, out 24 past the main gate?
    Last edited by DaveTNC; 01-03-2024 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Additional Question

My wife's folks are from NC and we occasionally make it back there for a visit.

I'm not too familiar with ZSA-USA matches? How do leverguns and single actions fair in them?
    BulletMatch: Cataloging the World's Bullets

Lead Alloy Calculator

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTNC View Post
    I met you one time a few years ago to pickup some brass at Sportsmen's (I think ?) before a ZSA match (which I didn't stay for). I've since retired and moved to Sneads Ferry and have been meaning to come check out the range some time, but am still working through my "early retirement honey-do list." Hopefully I'll make it out there before long.

Dave

Edit: So is your range Flatwoods, out 24 past the main gate?
    yes, I do not own the place, just control the competition side that we built a few years ago

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    My wife's folks are from NC and we occasionally make it back there for a visit.

I'm not too familiar with ZSA-USA matches? How do leverguns and single actions fair in them?
    honestly not the best choices as we run 20-30 rounds per stage, BUT, since it is my sport and I make the rules, we do set up stuff to make those guns competitive and most welcome when people bring them out.

Boolit Master
    Do you still have the same phone # you had in Clayton?

Vendor Sponsor
    sure do

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog83 View Post
    honestly not the best choices as we run 20-30 rounds per stage, BUT, since it is my sport and I make the rules, we do set up stuff to make those guns competitive and most welcome when people bring them out.
    Thanks for letting me know. I don’t have anything for run and gun. All I have is leverguns and sixguns.

Is it family friendly?

Lead Alloy Calculator

I'm in Richlands, NC. Looks like fun, maybe I'll drop in sometime.

Boolit Master
    Friend of mine and I picked up brass from you at your house. It's been a while. The friend used to shoot 3 gun with his eldest son. That son is now grown and works at EJW and lives at their beach home. May be it would work good for ya'll.

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I don’t have anything for run and gun. All I have is leverguns and sixguns.

Is it family friendly?
    100% yes

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondolane View Post
    I'm in Richlands, NC. Looks like fun, maybe I'll drop in sometime.
    please do

Quote Originally Posted by contender1 View Post

Now why would anyone ever want to travel east of I-77?

Thanks, I'm sure I'd have my boy in tow, he's about as interested in guns and shooting as I am! He's 4 currently. Every gun I have, he asks me, is that gun big enough for a ____.

Seen a picture of a guy with a Cape Buffalo, and I was asked about the 45-70, turns out the 45-70 is big enough for such critters, but is a mite light for the dinosaurs I've been asked about lol, and is overkill for opossums and raccoons though!

I get asked a lot of questions.

Lead Alloy Calculator

Boolit Master

I may have to take you up on that, I'm in the Piedmont area of NC, Thomasville to be exact.