Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackbox
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: Odds and ends / Bench cleaning / 3 of 5 for January

Odds and ends / Bench cleaning / 3 of 5 for January

As we all know shipping has become a cost consideration of significance, all shipping will be in a flat rate container- Padded Flat Rate envelopes or appropriate size boxes. The most bang for the buck in shipping is filling the box, so please do. I can take things out of the factory package (if applicable) to save space. I go to the post office on Saturday morning, plan for shipping along those lines.

I will have several ads up for the month of January, please browse them all and combine shipping as much as possible. My photos seem to be too big to post and I'm not smart enough to fool with them- if you would like photographs PM a phone number or Email and I'll text / send photos.

1- 7mm Mag- 30 Speer Grand Slam 170gr bullets and 10 once fired cases- $15

2- Set of 6 T gauges (China) Set of radius gauges (Japan) used- $15

3- Lee 2 cavity moulds with handles (NIB) TL358-148-WC and 358-159-1R $35

4- Two Lyman 530 loading blocks look unused- $10

5- Hollywood .220 swift dies & a few brass dies used / OLD/ untried $10

6- Lee 4 hole quick change turret- NIB $10 SPF

7- Lee Pro -Auto disk powder measure with auto riser- I've never used one of these, but looks like it only has the disk that is in the measure- presumed incomplete- $15 SPF

8- Don Hume dual magazine carrier SRS53 brown leather (used) $10

9- Fobus Elite Concealed Kydex holster (NIB) SW4 S&W K&L frame 4” $15SPF

10- Elite Tactical Systems 9mm/40 cal Speed Loader NIP- $20
    ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING
    Last edited by beezapilot; 01-08-2024 at 06:54 AM.
    The essence of education is self reliance- T.H. White.

Currently seeking wood carving tools, wood planes, froes, scorps, spokeshaves... etc....

Boolit Master
    I'll take #6 and #7. Sending a PM.
    Currently looking for a Lyman/Ideal 311419 Mold - PM if you have one you'd like to get rid of!

JDGabbard's Feedback Thread

"A hand on a gun is better than a cop on the phone," Jerry Ellis, Oklahoma State House of Representatives.

The neighbors refer to me affectionately as, "The nut up on the ridge with the cannon." - MaxHeadSpace.

Jdgabbard's very own boolit boxes pattern!

Drat! You beat me, JD..

Sam Sackett

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sackett View Post
    Drat! You beat me, JD..

Sam Sackett
    Sorry, Sam. Been trying to get a die plate setup with powder dispensor setup for each and every set of dies I own....got tired of switching them out every time I needed to load a different caliber. Got about 4 more plates and 3 more auto-disks / auto-drums to come up with.
    Currently looking for a Lyman/Ideal 311419 Mold - PM if you have one you'd like to get rid of!

"A hand on a gun is better than a cop on the phone," Jerry Ellis, Oklahoma State House of Representatives.

The neighbors refer to me affectionately as, "The nut up on the ridge with the cannon." - MaxHeadSpace.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by beezapilot View Post
    As we all know shipping has become a cost consideration of significance, all shipping will be in a flat rate container- Padded Flat Rate envelopes or appropriate size boxes. The most bang for the buck in shipping is filling the box, so please do. I can take things out of the factory package (if applicable) to save space. I go to the post office on Saturday morning, plan for shipping along those lines.

I will have several ads up for the month of January, please browse them all and combine shipping as much as possible. My photos seem to be too big to post and I'm not smart enough to fool with them- if you would like photographs PM a phone number or Email and I'll text / send photos.

6- Lee 4 hole quick change turret- NIB $10

7- Lee Pro -Auto disk powder measure with auto riser- I've never used one of these, but looks like it only has the disk that is in the measure- presumed incomplete- $15

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING
    beezapilot, I sent a PM a few days ago on these two items. Have you seen it?

Boolit Grand Master

PM sent on #9
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Catching up after having some computer issues
    The essence of education is self reliance- T.H. White.

Currently seeking wood carving tools, wood planes, froes, scorps, spokeshaves... etc....

Boolit Grand Master

I'll take it 9- Fobus Elite Concealed Kydex holster (NIB) SW4 S&W K&L frame 4” $15 PM to follow.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!