Snyders JerkyWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: My wife is awesome...

My wife is awesome...

For Christmas, she bought me the Lee 6000 because she saw it was on sale...

I've got it setup with all the do-dads on my riser and still need to set each die.

Recently, I made a really nice load for my CZ Shadow2 (9mm - which slugs at around .356+") where I sized the inside of the case out to .358 with a bell, sized the boolit to .358 and had a good charge of AA#2 that sends that boolit right at 1050 fps... So all I have to do now is set my dies up on that guy the same way they were setup on my turret and I'm gonna be in the 9mm business for the next 800 or so rounds I have cast... Then I need to cast to feed the press...
    WWG1WGA

Good wife you are lucky. Me too, mine got me a liberty safe - ammo can (metal case to match my safes) for Christmas.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master
    Well...my wife figured out that I have discount through Christensen Arms and got me a Ridgeline rifle. Looking forward to loading for it and making it work. My previous one has filled multiple freezers so I am looking forward to this endeavor.

BUT!!! Congratulations on your bride selection!!! I'm hoping your wife is as happy as mine with here Chrisrmas gifts!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Same thing here. Lee pro 6000 and a cz75. Can not chamber .358, but .3574 works like a charm. MP mold 125 grain round nose. 4.5 grains Unique.

Boolit Master
    Sounds like that wife of your's is a keeper. Better go ahead and plan a few sweet things to do for her. Personally chose the path of a permanent bachelor. But if I found one like that I might change my mind.
    Currently looking for a Lyman/Ideal 311419 Mold - PM if you have one you'd like to get rid of!

JDGabbard's Feedback Thread

"A hand on a gun is better than a cop on the phone," Jerry Ellis, Oklahoma State House of Representatives.

The neighbors refer to me affectionately as, "The nut up on the ridge with the cannon." - MaxHeadSpace.

Jdgabbard's very own boolit boxes pattern!