RepackboxWidenersReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Best friend

Boolit Buddy
    Enjoy the time you have with them. Let them know you love them. My wife of 42 years passed from this life just 10 days ago on 12/22/23. Cancer doesn't care who or how long.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Papalote View Post
    Enjoy the time you have with them. Let them know you love them. My wife of 42 years passed from this life just 10 days ago on 12/22/23. Cancer doesn't care who or how long.
    Condolences. I hope you can look back on the good times and find comfort.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master

Congrats!
    Going thru our 27th myself & to this day still amazed what have I done to deserve my wife.
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Quote Originally Posted by Der Gebirgsjager View Post
    Congratulations to both of you, Thomas. Dec. 7th was 54 years for Charlotte and I.

DG
    Dang, you made it on Pearl Harbor day! That was the date I originally picked until the future wife figured out what day it was, then would have nothing to do with it.

It's not so bad, got married December 8th. There is always a Pearl Harbor Day ceremony of some kind to jog my memory. And after 39 years my memory needs all the jogging it can get.

Still don't have a clue how she's put up with me for 39 years.

She not only has had my back for 54 yrs, she cooks too. I been blessed. Condolences Papalote, looks like I'll go before mine.
    Whatever!

Boolit Master

Our 37th was December 23. The wife’s B Day is earlier that month so it’s easy to remember.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    36 years ago today I married a beautiful woman.
    We met, dated, and six months later got married.
    She gave me three wonderful kids along the way.
    She helped me through hard times with a smile.
    I still love her as much as ever- she is my best friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats to you two! We wish you all many many more years....on Dec 4h we had 47 years and I dont know what I would do without her!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Not just contacting old girlfriend! In 1959 I married. I was 20 years old. The woman/girl I choose was jealous, unhappy with whatever I gave her and a terrible money manager. We had 2 great boys over the next 3 years and I do not commit lightly. Even so we came close to breaking up several times. 30 years later she started to correspond with a cousin in England and 2 years after that she left to go live with him. The only downside was/is that her leaving caused my Granddaughter a great deal of angst. When she married him a couple of years later I felt a great relief as she was now his problem for sure! I got out of that mess reasonably well financially. Soon after she left I met and fell in love with the greatest woman alive! We lived together (more or less) from 1992 to 1996 and then we married. Second time for both of us, still together and still happy. It will be 28 years married come September of 2024! SO, sometimes digging up bones is a GREAT thing.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    36 years ago today I married a beautiful woman.
    Good for you! I can make the same statement in August & feel the same way about her.

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    December 7th was 44 for me and my beautiful wife! Good times and bad times, tradegy, happiness, she was there for me, and I for her! We met in June ‘79, married in December ‘79, still going strong. I am truly a lucky man!
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Master

Congratulations!
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12