WidenersLoad DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee Precision
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: New Member Posting Rules

Boolit Bub

New Member Posting Rules

New member and new to reloading. I did a search for posting rules and want to make sure I understand the basics to gain access to all forums. I assume there’s a post count and/or frequency requirement? I’ve owned and moderated my own forum before so I get the reasoning. I just want to be clear. I’m needing a part for a Lyman Spartan. I came across a post from last year -via Google search- where a member here was needing the same thing and found it here. That’s what actually prompted me to join. I am assuming I would need to post a Wanted/WTB but can’t as a newb?

PS: I don’t have a lot of questions yet because I’m still pulling all of the equipment together to get going. Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Most questions can be answered by clicking the T.O.S. button at the top of the page.

For the Swappin' and Sellin' section:
    There is a requirement for a member to have been here at least 30 days, and have at least 30 meaningful posts.
    There is a rules section there too.
    The intention is to restrict those that only want to use S&S as a free ebay, and to keep out scammers.

However; a 'Want to Buy' thread, or responding to a Want to Buy ad. in S&S is OK.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Boolit Master
    Well welcome to the forum. Rules are kinda simple. For selling rules its this. "Gun / Casting / Shooting / Hunting Related Items Only. 30 Days Active Membership & 30 Post requirement to sell. 5 threads per month limit, 10 items per thread limit. No Estate Sales. No spamming. No degrading posts in sales threads. No ebay links. First post of threads MUST be updated as items are sold."

You will hit 30 post in no time I am sure. Its the 30 days that is the hard one. But I think you snuck what you are looking for in the introduction. So who knows. Anyway thanks for joining and hope you like it here.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

First, welcome to Cast Boolits.

Basically we have a 30 days, 30 meaningful post rule for the Swapin' & Sellin' forum. Here is a link to the S&S rules that will help explain them better.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/sho...mp-Definitions

One exception is a Want To Buy (WTB) ad that you can do before reaching the 30 day, 30 post just make sure it is posted in the S&S sub-forum and not in other areas.

You might also want to review the Cast Boolits Terms of Service (TOS) to familiarize yourself with the rules of the site.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/cmp...x.php?page=TOS

Good luck with your search and hope you find this community as enjoyable as I have found it.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Outer Rondacker View Post
    But I think you snuck what you are looking for in the introduction. So who knows.
    I purposely didn’t describe specifically what I’m looking for so that it would not appear as underhanded. While reloading will be a new endeavor for me, I’ve been in the firearms game for a while so I’m sure I’ll have plenty to comment on. I’d just like to have this particular part/accessory to help with my setup right out of the gate.

Thanks for clarifying the posting rules of engagement.