Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
Load DataRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Starline update: .327 Magnum

Boolit Master

Starline update: .327 Magnum

Just notified, filling back orders for 327 Magnum. Now's the time to order if your in need.
    “Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
    ― Mark Twain
    W8SOB

Boolit Man
    I got an email from Midway a few weeks ago and was able to buy a couple hundred rounds of brass. I think anyone that doesn't reload .327 has probably not been shooting it for a couple of years now.

Boolit Buddy
    Any idea how long Starline backorders usually take? I currently have three different calibers backordered.

Boolit Master
    I had .38-40 brass on back order for one year before it was shipped.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 1I-Jack View Post
    Any idea how long Starline backorders usually take? I currently have three different calibers backordered.
    It varies widely. I've had a couple of backorders ship in just a couple of weeks, but one for .30 Carbine took three months. The good news is Starline doesn't charge your card until your order is ready to ship. If it's been more than 30 days, they give you a call to make sure your card info is still correct.
    Remember: Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Boolit Master

It does vary widely. I've had 40-65 on backorder since Feb 2021 and 45 Auto Rim and 455 MkII since Dec 2021

Boolit Master

I, like many others have multiple calibers on back order. In a nut shell here's what works for me. I go to the web sight everyday and check what if any calibers transition from "no back orders" to "back order" The last four times it seems to have a sort of rhythm. I received 44 Mag, 357 mag and the 327 and 45-70. None of these were ever listed as "in stock" Received them all in less than two weeks after placing my order. Fluke? Maybe, in all fairness my BO for 45-100 has had it's second birthday and I don't see any 50-70 on the horizon. So maybe I'm full of fertilizer but I'm still going to pick away at it. If I hear anything, I'll pass it on.
    “Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
    ― Mark Twain
    W8SOB

I do not know. I have had 41 Long Colt on back order for close to 4 years and none has shipped to me yet.

Moderator Emeritus

I just had two backorder from 6 Mos to over a year just shipped this month. They might be catching up - hopefully

Boolit Mold
    The last 3 back orders I did all took less than 3 weeks.

Boolit Master
    I ordered some 32 H&R mag on back order on Monday morning and it arrived on Thursday afternoon. It's just the luck of the draw. I would like to order some 40-65, but I'll be old and grey before that shows up.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by 405grain View Post
    I ordered some 32 H&R mag on back order on Monday morning and it arrived on Thursday afternoon. It's just the luck of the draw. I would like to order some 40-65, but I'll be old and grey before that shows up.
    I thought about ordering some stuff & I am old & grey……not sure if it has anything to do with Starline though…. Lol