Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackbox
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year

Boolit Master

I hope it's better than 2023, less wokeness, less federal debt, less progressive legislation, fewer solar farms and windmills. But I'm not holding my breath.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by William Yanda View Post
    I hope it's better than 2023, less wokeness, less federal debt, less progressive legislation, fewer solar farms and windmills. But I'm not holding my breath.
    The last time I stated “Next year is going to be a great year for me” was on December 31…2019.

I stopped saying those things…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I think we have to put up with "Vacation Joe" a while longer. I miss the conservative days, & am tired of the liberal ones. -06

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Appreciate the things I already have vs what I’d don’t have. My dog ran away around 8pm while I was out of state a few days ago right after Christmas. Small dog and he squeezed under the gate where we were staying. Thought he was gone for good. The next morning he showed up at animal control. Someone grabbed the little guy about four blocks down the road a few minutes after he got out and gave him to a police man around 8:15pm. No one called my phone number on the tag and dropped him off at animal control. We called the next morning and was told they had him. Thank god! I walked around till midnight looking for him along with all my relatives and then took a few hour brake and started looking for him again. Figured he go hit by a car, eaten by an owl or raccoon, or just picked up by someone who kept him. Sicker than heck from being out in cold looking for the little guy and probably won’t clear up by tomorrow so I can doe hunt but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 12-31-2023 at 02:05 PM.

Boolit Grand Master
    more, more ,more hunting ,fishing, shooting , guitar playing
    on the tail end of covid so more sounds good rite now
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    Appreciate the things I already have vs what I’d don’t have. My dog ran away around 8pm while I was out of state a few days ago right after Christmas. Small dog and he squeezed under the gate where we were staying. Thought he was gone for good. The next morning he showed up at animal control. Someone grabbed the little guy about four blocks down the road a few minutes after he got out and gave him to a police man around 8:15pm. No one called my phone number on the tag and dropped him off at animal control. We called the next morning and was told they had him. Thank god! I walked around till midnight looking for him along with all my relatives and then took a few hour brake and started looking for him again. Figured he go hit by a car, eaten by an owl or raccoon, or just picked up by someone who kept him. Sicker than heck from being out in cold looking for the little guy and probably won’t clear up by tomorrow so I can doe hunt but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    those little guys get attached to ya
    glad you found him
    going to try deer hunting tomorrow myself
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Bub
    I'm going to live like I know that tomorrow night is my final evening.

Boolit Master
    Get back into archery, help out at the gate at my club range, get another bear that tastes as good

I will avoid politics as much as possible, but this November will have a big impact on the future of traditional American values and traditions. That said, for me, I hope for health for me, my family and friends and everything else is just white noise.

Boolit Bub
    Happy New Year

Boolit Master
    The New Year is here, & it's time to drop 18 lbs of winter excess. Gotta keep that belly down the woman likes me better that way. -06

I hope to spend more time in the mountains. The last few years I have missed it. I foolishly took a part time job at a hardware store. That ended this past year whjen it burned. Now I need to take care of my wife who is having memory problems. Today is our 49th wedding anniversary. Maybe I can get out for a few hours at a time. I live about 10-15 minutes from the national forest.

Jim

My goal is to quit dipping after 10 years. My wife agreed that for every week im clean I get to put that amount of money in the safe. After 6 months I can go buy a new gun with it.

Boolit Master
    That would make me quit dipping. I know I used to chew, dip, & smoke. -06

Quote Originally Posted by pdgoutdoors View Post
    My goal is to quit dipping after 10 years. My wife agreed that for every week im clean I get to put that amount of money in the safe. After 6 months I can go buy a new gun with it.
    Quitting chewing tobacco was much harder than quitting cigarettes and drinking for me.
    But life is better without those three monkeys on my back and I haven’t regretted it at all.
    I will have an occasional cigar, though.
    Enjoy your new gun! Saving $8 a day will buy a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    You can do it. Think about the new gun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12