Lee PrecisionInline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: brownells question

Banned

brownells question

Is it normal for brownells to take money, adn send you an order invoice, adn then not attach the order to your online account?

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by delftshooter View Post
    Is it normal for brownells to take money, adn send you an order invoice, adn then not attach the order to your online account?
    Are you sure you were signed in as you and not as a guest when you p,zced the order? Does the invoice have your customer number? Give them a call, they will fix it.

Banned
    created the account for this order, did the order, got the invoice with everything proper.. called brownells up, and their customer support sees everythign in the system, its being pulled today, but they have no idea why it isnt linking to my user account for some reason.

I had a previous purchase experience from brownells earlier this year that has me worried on them.

Boolit Master

If I have to worry about Brownell's becoming some kinda crooked company....I'll give up this whole shootin' thing.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrod47 View Post
    If I have to worry about Brownell's becoming some kinda crooked company....I'll give up this whole shootin' thing.
    well earlier this year i purchased a limit on small pistol primers, and they only sent me half the order.. because i ordered on a saturday, and they changed the order limit on monday, and pulled my order on monday.. and i still got the full charge to the ol credit card. Sure i got a refund, but i ended up paying MORE because it was half the amount coming.

If you make us quit our hobbies, we will be

Boolit Master
    Wrote them off a long time ago. They had 8 lbs of powder listed the other day for almost $600. Don't waste your time with them.

Old saying in business: If our business is to big for you to handle it wil soon be of a size you can handle it.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers