Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWideners
RotoMetals2 Load Data
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just throwing this out there

The Ghost Mobil, I have lived in the same house for over 50 years . I am in my 70's. When my family frist moved here in 1970 my Mother and I would often see a Silver or sometimes White Van come down our street which is a dead end. If it came back up our street every thing was good. If however we seen this Van go down the street but not come back up the street, as if it Vanished we knew someone we knew, be it a friend or family member was going to die. It was always within a few days we would be notified of a death. It was always a death of someone you never expected to die, not a sick relative or friend etc. This went on for about 4 years before we stopped seeing this. People have always said I am nuts when I tell this story , all I know is what I seen and what would happen.

As in ‘I see dead people’? No. If there were you couldn’t live near let alone visit Gettysburg, Auschwitz or Hiroshima for them knocking things off the walls, rearranging the chairs and getting in your face. Sylvia Brown was a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreed View Post
    As in ‘I see dead people’? No. If there were you couldn’t live near let alone visit Gettysburg, Auschwitz or Hiroshima for them knocking things off the walls, rearranging the chairs and getting in your face. Sylvia Brown was a hoax.
    Have read were people say they have seen ghosts at Gettysburg and the Andersonville prison camp.

Projecting ghost images? Why not?
    We're spirit beings with all kinds of amazing abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Paul View Post

Of course there is that scripture where King Saul summoned a ghost with the help of a witch. Do with that contradiction what you will.
    This is not a contradiction at all. The witch of Endor communed with familiar spirits. These are not the souls of men but evil spirits....demons if you will but the Bible never uses that word to my knowledge. These spirits have been around men for a VERY long time and can relate things that have happened in the past...put on a good sideshow and convince most any sheep they are a 'ghost' when they are in fact nothing more than evil spirits. Saul wanted to talk to Samuel....The only flesh and blood to ever walk this earth with enough voltage to reach out and touch a soul passed on is Jesus Christ. The name Emmanuel tells you all you need to know as to HOW he could manage it.
    Hard for me to say what others have seen...there's some weird things we don't understand but there are no souls that once belonged to flesh man allowed to dwell here.
    Upon death, the soul goes instantly back to the Father who gave it....HE will put on one side of the gulf or the other and there you will stay until this earth age plays out and the Great White Throne Judgment.
    Evil spirits...yes
    Ghosts..no

This is my opinion based on how I understand what I have read. It is what I believe.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Gun View Post
    they are not ghosts they are demons and minions and even angles of the devil even god him self says they walk the earth and that when we die we go to heven or hell in a blink of a eye and cant travle back and forth
    This^. The spiritual world consisting of angels and demons but technically they are all angels. But...Jude 6 says the fallen angels are reserved in chains. Don't forget the transfiguration appearance.

Boolit Master
    Mat 17:3

Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

I think you are dead wrong about the account concerning Saul. It appears Samuel was angry that he had been roused and that he knew exactly who he was talking to "a dead man"!

1Sa 28:15

And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

Note neither place in the scriptures say, and the spirit told Saul, or the spirits spoke to Jesus. The scriptures said Samuel, Moses, Elijah!

Another thing to ponder. Why would an evil spirit tell Saul the truth, how would the spirit know the truth, and not give Saul some flowery goop about how everything was going to be roses for Saul?

Boolit Master
    It is worth noting that the medium at endor reacted with a cry of surprise when Samuel came up..... this suggests that she was not accustomed to seeing the actual spirits, but rather counterfeits. This lends to the idea that her normal conjuring was in the form of demonic entities masked as loved ones or whomever else.
    Chicken Little has finally found an audience

"God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams"...

No doubt as to why he was upset.

...In verse 14 (1Samuel 28) the witch says she saw an old man..Saul "perceived" it was Samuel doesn't necessarily mean it IS samuel......Samuel being dead in the flesh and present with the LORD would HAVE to be in an incorruptible body (celestial) and as I understand it (or perhaps I do NOT understand) ...in our celestial bodies we will appear as most Biblical accounts of angels...early 30's ...our prime if you will...about the age Christ was when he was crucified. I don't think we will appear to be an old man in our new body. .....They may have believed they were talking to Samuel....and no doubt an evil spirit having been going to and fro about the earth for centuries would have plenty of knowledge.....as far as speaking truth....truth works for evil too. Lucifer would gladly tell you the truth if it hurts bad enough and furthers his goals.

Thanks for the point of view....motivates me to read it again....and again. ....and no one is wrong for being driven to read the Word.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Boolit Buddy
    I do not believe in ghosts or any other supernatural entities. I do, however, believe people see and hear these things and think they are real. I think that they are being tricked by their own mind. The power of suggestion or wanting to believe can make you hear and see things that are not there. Especially in environment where your senses are not as keen as they could be such as low light, environmental factors like wind or moonlight, or maybe medication side effects or psychological factors.

Schizophrenia would be an extreme example of this type thing and demonstrates that our brains are able to convince us that things are there when they are not. I think, under the right circumstances, a normal functioning brain could temporarily have these episodes or at least muddle the waters when it comes to asking yourself if you really just saw or heard something like a ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom22 View Post
    I do not believe in ghosts or any other supernatural entities.
    Our Father is supernatural...VERY MUCH so. His only begotten Son is VERY MUCH supernatural. I hope you at least believe on them.

There are lots of supernatural things that are not necessarily 'spiritual' too......Highly polished bronze? I hope my Father lets me ride one of those things!!!!
    Last edited by Nines&Twos; 02-13-2024 at 04:23 PM.

Another reason the familiar spirit was NOT Samuel IMO, the witch saw gods (little 'g') ascending out of the earth. I would never judge a man here or there, but I feel it's a safe bet Samuel is right there with our Father. He is CERTAINLY not crawling out of the earth at the beck and call of some woman.
    The supposed 'Samuel' also asks Why hast thou disquieted me to bring me up? Bring him 'up' from where? Also, examine that word disquieted....it's 7264 in your Strong's Concordance, Ragaz...a primitive root; to quiver (with any violent emotion, especially anger or fear):--be afraid, stand in awe, disquiet, fall out, fret, move, provoke, quake, rage, shake, tremble, trouble, be wroth.
    I find it very hard to believe that Samuel, being with the Father & in celestial body, would exhibit any of those emotions over some paltry little 'flesh man'.

Boolit Master
    Having studied somewhat in the judeistic side of things, it's worth noting that prior to Jesus' resurrection, the saints were believed to be sent to a place referred to as Abraham's .bosum.... kinda a pre heaven holding area for those who were awaiting the redemption of souls. It's also worth noting that Jesus made reference to this place, so that gives great credibility to it's existence. During this time, while they weren't in the abyss, they weren't in God's presence, either. Part of Jesus' task was to set the captives free.... releasing them from their bondage to the freedom of eternity in heaven. Of course, none of this settles the discussion at hand! It is sufficient to say that whatever spirit or entity appeared, it relayed God's judgement on Saul, which would suggest that it wasn't demonic.
    Chicken Little has finally found an audience

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    Having studied somewhat in the judeistic side of things, it's worth noting that prior to Jesus' resurrection, the saints were believed to be sent to a place referred to as Abraham's .bosum.... kinda a pre heaven holding area for those who were awaiting the redemption of souls. It's also worth noting that Jesus made reference to this place, so that gives great credibility to it's existence. During this time, while they weren't in the abyss, they weren't in God's presence, either. Part of Jesus' task was to set the captives free.... releasing them from their bondage to the freedom of eternity in heaven. Of course, none of this settles the discussion at hand! It is sufficient to say that whatever spirit or entity appeared, it relayed God's judgement on Saul, which would suggest that it wasn't demonic.
    You bring out a good point here Old Testament believers were in Paradise ( Abraham's .bosum) until Jesus's resurrection when He set the captives free.

Ephesians 4:8. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

So trying to compare the event of 1Samuel 28 to our current destination, is comparing Apples to Oranges.

If people think they are seeing ghost, in reality they are seeing demonic entities manifesting in our realm, as we move closer to the return of Jesus, the veil gets thinner.

A large portion of our country does not believe in the supernatural, so people are easily deceived, See Matthew CH 24.

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    A large portion of our country does not believe in the supernatural, so people are easily deceived, See Matthew CH 24.

Wait till they see a kenite messiah call fire from the sky in the sight of men....Many will be deceived.....The average sheep lacks the faculties to process seeing something like that in real life. It'll look like a video game come to life (to them) and they're gonna go nutz for it.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nines&Twos View Post
    Our Father is supernatural...VERY MUCH so. His only begotten Son is VERY MUCH supernatural. I hope you at least believe on them.
    I do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nines&Twos View Post
    Wait till they see a kenite messiah call fire from the sky in the sight of men....Many will be deceived.....The average sheep lacks the faculties to process seeing something like that in real life. It'll look like a video game come to life (to them) and they're gonna go nutz for it.
    This would be a very convincing demonstration.

Boolit Buddy
    1970 or so - I was alone in my brothers 1780 house, for whatever reason listening to "Tubular Bells". Late at night and mid winter with it being about 20 degrees outside. For some reason I said out loud "If there are ghosts in this house I sure hope they are friendly"

Loud clear voice with a strong British accent replied "Don't worry lad, we are".

When my brother came home two hours later he had to take me to the hospital with frostbite. All he had to say about it was "Why did you run out when they said they were friendly?"

Only incident for me. Still have never SEEN anything.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 S&W Long, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, 44 Special 44 Magnum. .223, 7.62x39, 7.62 x 54R, .30-06, 45-70, .32, .36, .44. .45. .50. .54. .58 and .60 round ball and various minies. And .375 heel crimped conical for those .36 conversions . KB6MRP on Discord

Scribed by David...Inspired by YHVH...14...sad but true.

As an American, I support your right to feel that way phantom22.....grieves me nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom22 View Post
    I do not.

This would be a very convincing demonstration.
    We are soon entering into the third day so if you're young and live long enough perhaps you'll get to cheer for the fake one.
    No derision intended. It's just that people are going to be taken in because of being hit with more than they can handle. If you do manage to live that long you could do well to try to remember that the fake one comes first.
    At present movers and shakers around the world are diligently working away at getting the new temple set up so perhaps mankind doesn't have too long to wait. Me myself I've suspected there's a forty* year window beginning somewhere around 2028 to 2030 depending on how messed up our calendars are.

*The number of probation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast