RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: For thought and meditation Friday Dec 8

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and meditation Friday Dec 8

John Hagee (December-08-2023)
    Daily Devotion: Matthew 2:11b - And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

When Jesus wrapped Himself in flesh and was born to a virgin, wise men from the East came searching for Him. They did not come empty-handed; they brought gifts for the tiny King.

When they found Him, they fell down to worship before they opened up their treasures and presented offerings to Him.

The gold they gave provided for Mary and Joseph’s flight to Egypt after Herod’s evil decree to murder all the boys who were two years old and under. Before the need arose, God knew that the poor carpenter would need travel funds to make their getaway.

The frankincense and myrrh hinted at Jesus’ ministry. He was anointed to heal and set free, to break the yokes and lift the burdens. These gifts also pointed to His death. He was born to die, so that we might live.

As Christmas approaches, what gifts can you bring the King? Do you celebrate His advent with exceedingly great joy? When you come into His presence, do you bow to worship? Like the wise men of old, bring the gift of your attitude – a humble adoration that celebrates His arrival.

Like they did, focus all of your attention on the One Who came for you. Determine to seek Him until you find Him – no matter how far you must travel or how difficult the journey. Bring your gifts to Him!

Today's Blessing: May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. All blessing, honor, and glory belong to Jesus. Bring your treasures to the King!

Have a blessed day
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen - Beautiful message - Thanks so much for your labors here this morning & God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great truth today.

Boolit Master
    Amen, good message.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Thanks Guys…
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Amen. Great message and blessing.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.