Load DataInline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellowstone

Boolit Master

I just watched 1923 and was disappointed it ended in 8 shows for season 1 and it does not look like a season two will be anytime soon!

Any of you watch outer range it was interesting and also waiting for season two.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by firefly1957 View Post
    I just watched 1923 and was disappointed it ended in 8 shows for season 1 and it does not look like a season two will be anytime soon!

snip
    My Grandfather started a farm / ranch in southern Alberta in 1905 or so. Cowboys from the US would come up from Montana and work the roundups in Southern Alberta in spring and fall. My dad worked with these fellows during roundup when he was 12 years old. It was a very different world then. Strangers were always welcome and folks did what they had to to survive. Indians were peaceful and would stop for water for the horses on their visits to the nearby medicine wheel. (it is between 4500 and 5000 years old - and predated the Blackfoot, and Piegan by a couple of thousand years)
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

Boolit Master
    Seebeeman Not this time of year. Some down on her luck girl is going to befriend a foreigner who will turn out to be a Prince and they will be married on Christmas day, and live happily ever after. Your movie plot works for the whole rest of the year but not between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by ebb View Post
    Seebeeman Not this time of year. Some down on her luck girl is going to befriend a foreigner who will turn out to be a Prince and they will be married on Christmas day, and live happily ever after. Your movie plot works for the whole rest of the year but not between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    How many movies has Halmark© made using this plot and theme?
    You left out the part where boy meets girl, they are attracted to each other, there is some sort of misunderstanding, they avoid each other, then they meet again - go through angst and conflict, and resolution - falling in love at Christmas ...
    You can almost time the plot twists in these movies.

Boolit Master

Some of you spend way to much time watching hallmark movies I usually waste my time on SCIFY .... and reading here at castboolits!
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Master

Some of you spend way to much time watching hallmark movies I usually waste my time on SCIFY .... and reading here at castboolits!
    Quality time with the wife....

Boolit Grand Master

As to "having" to watch Hallmark Christmas movies.....it boils down simply to "happy wife, happy life"......
    Larry Gibson

“Deficient observation is merely a form of ignorance and responsible for the many morbid notions and foolish ideas prevailing.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gibson View Post
    As to "having" to watch Hallmark Christmas movies.....it boils down simply to "happy wife, happy life"......
    One of the pluses in Halmark movies, there are zero mistakes and gaffs with guns...

Boolit Master

My wife did like Yellowstone is not much of a fan of Hallmark movies though she was in years past, people here have explained why it is all the same plot . SHMBO rarely watches SYFY either but every now and then a show like Fringe or Haven has caught her attention and she watches them . SWMBO really dislikes all the bigfoot stuff available I find some of it mildly amusing very little of it interesting and most of it pure hype... I did enjoy a bad movie called Bigfoot Vs. Zombies it was humorous .

We both enjoyed a movie called Violent Night earlier this year it is getting that time again is there a Santa?

Boolit Grand Master

I wish Netflix would put it on from the beginning. The parts that I saw were a bit confusing, not seeing the beginning.

Moderator Emeritus

They tied the streets up all last summer filming it or one of the take offs. I don't need that garbage in the house, I have enough to do.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master

That's where my TV time goes! I'm re-watching the Expanse right now and am excited (although worried because it is Disney) about the potential Firefly reboot.

Boolit Buddy
    "MONK" is a more intellectually satisfying show!
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeeMan View Post
    That's where my TV time goes! I'm re-watching the Expanse right now and am excited (although worried because it is Disney) about the potential Firefly reboot.
    The Expanse is a good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I haven't seen any of them but gun shop I visited last week the owner told me those shows have made the prices of any and all lever action guns skyrocket. I hope they keep showing them "modern" Western things

Boolit Master

"The way" to watch Yellowstone is to have a distant family member loan you their set of all seasons on DVD. Then binge watch episode by episode.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeeMan View Post
    I tried to watch expanse and just did not care for it part of the problem was the shows were not playing in sequence making it very hard to follow . I may try again when it gets colder.

Boolit Bub
    Oh, so SPOT ON

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x View Post
    How many movies has Halmark© made using this plot and theme?
    You left out the part where boy meets girl, they are attracted to each other, there is some sort of misunderstanding, they avoid each other, then they meet again - go through angst and conflict, and resolution - falling in love at Christmas ...
    You can almost time the plot twists in these movies.
    hallmark channel officially released 32 new "films" for the current christmas season... they did about a total of 300 new shootings this year, but they only used like 5 scripts for the whole thing..

You forgot to mention their all time classic plots of

overweight woman goes to the big city after a bad break up and marries the rich doctor.

handsome rich doctor refuses to marry attractive city women in order to "hld out" for a plain, unassuming country girl with personality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12