Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: For thought and meditation Friday Nov 24

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and meditation Friday Nov 24

November 24
    Direction of Focus
    By Oswald Chambers

Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters…, so our eyes look to the Lord our God… —Psalm 123:2

This verse is a description of total reliance on God. Just as the eyes of a servant are riveted on his master, our eyes should be directed to and focused on God. This is how knowledge of His countenance is gained and how God reveals Himself to us (see Isaiah 53:1). Our spiritual strength begins to be drained when we stop lifting our eyes to Him. Our stamina is sapped, not so much through external troubles surrounding us but through problems in our thinking. We wrongfully think, “I suppose I’ve been stretching myself a little too much, standing too tall and trying to look like God instead of being an ordinary humble person.” We have to realize that no effort can be too high.

For example, you came to a crisis in your life, took a stand for God, and even had the witness of the Spirit as a confirmation that what you did was right. But now, maybe weeks or years have gone by, and you are slowly coming to the conclusion— “Well, maybe what I did showed too much pride or was superficial. Was I taking a stand a bit too high for me?” Your “rational” friends come and say, “Don’t be silly. We knew when you first talked about this spiritual awakening that it was a passing impulse, that you couldn’t hold up under the strain. And anyway, God doesn’t expect you to endure.” You respond by saying, “Well, I suppose I was expecting too much.” That sounds humble to say, but it means that your reliance on God is gone, and you are now relying on worldly opinion. The danger comes when, no longer relying on God, you neglect to focus your eyes on Him. Only when God brings you to a sudden stop will you realize that you have been the loser. Whenever there is a spiritual drain in your life, correct it immediately. Realize that something has been coming between you and God, and change or remove it at once.

Have a great day!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great message today.

Boolit Mold
    A great insight!
    God's grace is poured out to others when witnesses proclaim the truth, goodness, beauty, love as your personal story, not a sermon or lecture.

We can do nothing that is good without God's preceding grace; that includes worship, prayer, and corporal works of mercy etc.

We can't earn the rewards of Faith's Ends, it is the results of Grace; which He gives us to help us to struggle, continuously; with humility striving to avoid evil and do good; seeking a one on one relation ship with God. Who is everywhere, all around us. He seeks us as the hound of heaven. We can't know, love, or serve Him if we don't struggle and try to learn the truth, to listen to Him, and to do His Will. Which is all about following Jesus and caring your cross. Love! Love! Love The Father and Love everyone as He loved us.

By the way Love is a decision not a worm fussy feeling in your shirt or pans.

It a real shame; but I believe, most people who read the above will not have a clue as to what I said above
    or what it means. - - -Like apathy in their lap, obstinacy between their ears and eyes stuck on an iPhone - - -?!

Boolit Master

Amen - What a message - God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.