Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRepackbox
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: Franklin Arsenal X-10

Boolit Master

Franklin Arsenal X-10

I have a Dillon XL750 and in a fit of counter-revolutionary spirit driven by Black Friday prices, I went and bought an F/A X-10. It's fortunate they don't charge by the pound. The post office refused to deliver it to the house. I had to go pick it up. I guess the 96lb mail lady thought delivering the 96lb box was too much to ask. Go figure, government employees...sheesh.

I haven't begun to put it together because I'm waiting for my Inline Fab mounting plate. I can only offer minimal insights at this point. The packaging was perfect; even the trucking company that abandoned it at the post office couldn't phase it. Every part I looked at was very well finished. In fact, it is pretty much flawless. Whether it actually all fits together and works is another story.

I saw every video that YouTube has to offer on it and every review written about it. The early ones were pretty harsh. The later ones seem to be fairly complimentary. I'm hoping that F/A has gotten the majority of the bugs worked out by now.

I'm going to use a Mr Bullet Feeder. I'm happy with my MBF on my Dillon and with their Black Friday sale and discount since they brought out the gen-2, it almost makes sense.

It's hard to believe that something this massive is going to be used to pump out 9mm. Looking at it you would think it should be spitting out RPG 's.
    [

Where did you find it?

Love to hear how it works for you.

Boolit Master
    I bought it at Optics Planet Black Friday sale...which is still going on. I just finished my first loaded rounds. It has gone flawlessly (fingers crossed!). I am stunned at the quality, design, fit and finish of this thing, not just for the money but for any money. I have a Dillon 550, 650 and 750 and brother this thing is the cats a$$. I'm waiting for the integrated bullet feeder. I missed the first batch. They should be out in mid-December.
    So far, there is not one thing I care to complain about, well maybe the amount of packing grease they use. It's flippin' everywhere. This thing is awesome! I'm no newb to this game either.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by AbitNutz View Post
    I bought it at Optics Planet Black Friday sale...which is still going on. I just finished my first loaded rounds. It has gone flawlessly (fingers crossed!). I am stunned at the quality, design, fit and finish of this thing, not just for the money but for any money. I have a Dillon 550, 650 and 750 and brother this thing is the cats a$$. I'm waiting for the integrated bullet feeder. I missed the first batch. They should be out in mid-December.
    So far, there is not one thing I care to complain about, well maybe the amount of packing grease they use. It's flippin' everywhere. This thing is awesome! I'm no newb to this game either.
    Thanks, I've been contemplating adding one to my pile o' stuff. Still look from time to time for another 1050 or 1100 but its hard for me to justify the cost. I'm retired so the change over time on the 1050 I have is not a problem. The FA might be more attractive if the cost is well below the 1100.