RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLoad Data
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: My new bargain 1911; Tisas D10 10mm.

Boolit Master

My new bargain 1911; Tisas D10 10mm.

I already had two 1911s in .45 ACP and one in .40 S&W, so I got the urge for one in 10mm. I saw the Springfield Armory 1911 Ronin at the local gun shop for $820 and nearly bought it, but decided to do some research. Guys on another forum said the SA had a plastic trigger and MIM parts, but wasn't a bad gun. One guy suggested the Tisas D10. Never heard of it.

Made in Turkey from forged parts with very good fit and finish. They are getting rave reviews. So I ordered one from Palmetto State Armory for $599.

Picked it up from my FFL today and am impressed with the quality at that price point. Can't wait to shoot it this Saturday!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20231115_234557.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	320003

Name:	20231115_233908.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	320004
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Buddy
    Keep us updated.

i’ve herd a lot of good things about tisas. one of the guys at my range i talk to regularly has one 45 cal. loves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by michael.birdsley View Post
    i’ve herd a lot of good things about tisas. one of the guys at my range i talk to regularly has one 45 cal. loves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Been looking for their 9/38 super Regulator for awhile now. Nothing in stock.

Good look with your 10 ( my favorite pistol caliber). Let us know how she shoots.

Good looking pistol. Can't wait for a range report.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

I’ve had a Tisas 1911 Tank Commander for almost a year and I have zero complaints.
    I would definitely buy another one.

Boolit Master
    I really like the G10 grips.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho45guy View Post
    I already had two 1911s in .45 ACP and one in .40 S&W, so I got the urge for one in 10mm. I saw the Springfield Armory 1911 Ronin at the local gun shop for $820 and nearly bought it, but decided to do some research. Guys on another forum said the SA had a plastic trigger and MIM parts, but wasn't a bad gun. One guy suggested the Tisas D10. Never heard of it.

Made in Turkey from forged parts with very good fit and finish. They are getting rave reviews. So I ordered one from Palmetto State Armory for $599.

Picked it up from my FFL today and am impressed with the quality at that price point. Can't wait to shoot it this Saturday!

Name:	20231115_234557.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	320003

Name:	20231115_233908.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	320004

LIKE LIKE LIKE !!!

Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy
    I have one and I really like it. The fit and finish is quite impressive and the only dislike is like my other 10mm's (Ruger BH convertible excepted) it throws brass into the next county!

Vendor Sponsor

The barrels on those Tisas LOOKS like stainless, but it's CrMo4 Chrome Moly, it is extremely tough and near impossible to throat it with any less than a carbide throater.

I throated one, and it chewed the flutes on the reamer up pretty good but it got throated. The reamer has to go back to Manson and get sharpened.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Master

Shot it today. Flawless function, but ran out of time due to medical issues. Video explains it...

"Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Thanks for posting. I love the shooting shack. Hope you make a full recovery.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Bub
    I've been interested in this gun. Thanks for the video. You are a tough fellow to be out shooting the day after surgery.

Banner Sponsor

Great video and review.