Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2RepackboxLee Precision
Load DataWidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ordered me a high dollar shotgun

Boolit Master

I looked at the PSA link and noticed some questions inquiring if it will function properly with 2 3/4” ammo. The product info says 3” chamber.
    Three years ago we saw a couple (not sure of the manufacturer) come through the range. They ran 3” fine but wouldn’t cycle proper With 2 3/4”.

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    it was a joke
    Hah I thought to myself "what in the hell interests him that he doesn't already have?" Imagining a Parker or some high end OU..
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Banned

well i ran 25 2 3/4 00 buck handloads and 25 #6 2 3/4 handloads and 10 00 buck loads that were full power bt in low brass hulls and it never missed a beat. if im being picky. the cheap plastic folding sights are a joke. the trigger pull is about as bad as it gets and loading mags is as much fun as a smith shield. the slide release and mag release are back by the mag and theres about no way you can reload without taking it off you shoulder. but i did find a mag loading tool on line and its coming and i had a set of magpul flip up sights . but that said a semi auto that runs handloads perfectly even a few with crappy crimps boggles my mind.i had an 1100 rem that i sold because it wouldnt

Boolit Master

They may not win any beauty contest, they go bang every time. Congratulations and enjoy.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bmi48219 View Post
    I looked at the PSA link and noticed some questions inquiring if it will function properly with 2 3/4” ammo. The product info says 3” chamber.
    Three years ago we saw a couple (not sure of the manufacturer) come through the range. They ran 3” fine but wouldn’t cycle proper With 2 3/4”.
    ive put a 100 2 3/4 loads through it. high and low brass but none of it wimpy field loads. it ran my handloads like butter. heres a review i gave on another forum today

ive put a 100 rounds through it so far. buck slugs and fine and it has missed a beat. no light field loads though because thats not what a bought it for. it shot a 5 shot group with a slug i casted that went 4 inch at 50 using the vortex red dot i put on it. so its a decent gun. that said the trigger is about as bad as it gets. sometimes i hesitate because i think the safeties on. mag release and bolt release are ar styled units but you have to take the gun off your shoulder to push them and the mags at least the ones i have dont drop free. so your best bet is to blow the hell out whatever your shooting at with the first 10 it came with flip up sites that are cheap plastic that id never have on a gun i depend on so it got a pair of magpuls out of the parts drawer. take down completely and i mean completely only takes a few minutes and it does kind of have an ak vibe going on with the internals. bottom line is its a hell of a gun for 200 bucks even the 250 it would cost not on sale. if the trigger was just bad and not terrible id buy another one

Boolit Bub
    i had a saiga years ago and always regretted selling it.

My reloading buddy is getting ready to put his on the market. I'm going to send him a copy of this post

Boolit Mold
    Here is mine: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Saiga 12 R.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	320303
    I've hade it worked on and now I can keep it on target at 25 yards for a full drum, of 20

Boolit Mold
    Here is my other Saiga 12 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Saiga R12 #2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	320304
    I've had it worked also, it has a poly choke, and laser/light slight etc.
    It's a thing to you can want to drool on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12