WidenersTitan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, November 09

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, November 09

Good morning all. "Godincedences", I like it! Have a safe and blessed day

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.

God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding.
    —Job 37:5

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

How does God help us know his will? Clearly, God has given us the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit to help us understand those Scriptures. What about more subtle and less defined ways? Most of us have had a "cluster of divine coincidences" — what I call "Godincedences." Many of us have had several events in close proximity to prayer asking for the Spirit's help and guidance. A friend calls or writes at just the right time; we read an article or hear a sermon that has a comment directed at just the area of our concern or confusion; several songs in worship convict us in the area we are seeking the Lord's guidance; or, we simply feel a pull on our conscience that helps us discern right from wrong in a difficult situation. God really means it when he says that if we pray for wisdom without doubting, he will give it to us (James 1:5-6) and that if we truly seek him, we will find him (Matthew Matthew 7:7-8). His voice does thunder and sometimes whispers in marvelous ways!

My Prayer...

Holy God, please help me discern your will about several important matters in my life. I don't want to make decisions based on my limited human wisdom. Please lead me by your Spirit in the direction you want me to follow and empower me to go there confidently. Thank you for caring about my life enough to show me your way more clearly — whether in thundering or whispering. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen & Thanks for the Scripture and Word this morning - God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great message today!

Boolit Master
    Amen, good message, very important for the days we are living in now.