RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Load DataWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cancer

Boolit Grand Master
    God bless. I'm a cancer survivor. Have had multiple cancers and multiple surgeries & radiation. Trust in the Lord and follow Winston Churchill's admonition; "KBO". (Keep Buggering On). Do what the Doc's say and keep looking forward! I'm planning my deer season, cutting firewood, and loving-up my family. Prayers.

Boolit Master

1720 miles East of Wall Drug, North of Cooperstown, NY
    Prayers. Do a search on NIH.gov of " Ivermectin and Cancer " Not a F'n censored Goggle search, but go to NIH.gov and do the search in their search engine top of page. Fenbendazole is also known to cure cancer as cancer is caused by Parasites.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Je suis Charlie
    Remember Lavoy!
    I'll cling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

Boolit Master

Prayers in the Name of Christ Jesus for complete healing, and peace of mind!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Screwbolts View Post
    Prayers. Do a search on NIH.gov of " Ivermectin and Cancer "…..go to NIH.gov and do the search in their search engine top of page. Fenbendazole is also known to cure cancer as cancer is caused by Parasites.
    In my prayers too.
    The wife was showing me studies on Ivermectin also. Definitely worth a look.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAHUT View Post
    Was informed to day that I have cancer and will now need to start the process to see if I can survive this and recover ??
    **** cancer! Lady I heard about from one of my uncles, one of her sons, who got cancer back before they knew all that much about it. I've mentioned this here before, I think, but the docs told her they couldn't help her. But they told her that she could help them, if they would let them try various things they thought might help, on her. When she did finally die, only about 1/3 or 1/2 of her body remained to be buried, but they had learned quite a bit from her. My mom got ovarian cancer in 1994. At the time, it had a 5% 5-year survival rate. Doc was pretty sure she was walking dead. And he was actually right, but it took ten years, and two surgeries, and chemo the first time. She gave up, or they could have fixed it again... Never give up!

Boolit Master

Wife passed away last March. Pancreatic cancer was the diagnosis. Age and compromised systems left her subject to all the bad things associated with chemo.

I've made the decision that at my age(81) and being alone, I will not subject myself to chemo. They will have to keep me relatively comfortable for whatever time I have left. Less is better.

Don't know your situation but praying for you whatever your decision.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Buddy
    God bless you and your family . In my prayers.
    NRA Life 1992
    My avatar is almost a dead ringer for my little buddy Chico. Six pounds of mean that thought he was a Pit Bull. Miss that little guy.

Boolit Master
    Gail and I wish to extend our thoughts and prayers to you for a successful fight against this terrible affliction. We have 2 kids fighting cancer at this time. Our daughter had lung cancer about 8 years ago and we were told she had 2 years (at most) to live and she is still here, still fighting. Our son has multiple myeloma and is currently taking chemo treatments. Good luck and best wishes to you.
    R.D.M.

Stay strong. I did prostate cancer radiation last year. My daily prayer has always been ‘Lord give me strength.’ Ask and He will give you strength.

Very sorry to hear, praying for a complete recovery. Stay strong and positive, cancer can be beat.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

While my base ball sized tumor has not Been diagnosed yet, The doctor believes It is cancer in my right lung. I do not want to hijack this thread I can relate to where you are. Please count me in for support.
    Give me something to believe in. Poison
    Arosmith What it takes
    A 12 step program

Boolit Master
    I want to thank all for their kind thoughts, support and prayers. THANK YOU ALL I will fight this with everything I have; even if it kills me !!!!!!!!! Blahut

Add my prayers. I had bladder cancer, (one of the easiest to beat) about ten years ago. My Doc. was great, surgery was a snap, the hospital and staff was great. My first set of chemo, (chemical) didn't work, my Doc. prescribed organic and that took care of things. I only go in once a year now for a check-up.

A positive, ''Can Do!'' attitude and prayer goes a long way!
    Liberalism is a cult divorced from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by BLAHUT View Post
    Was informed to day that I have cancer and will now need to start the process to see if I can survive this and recover ??
    Please from one cancer survivor. Don't give up.

Andrew

Super Moderator

I'm very sorry to hear about this BLAHUT. Prayers sent to you and your family for a full and speedy recovery.

Boolit Master
    I was diagnosed with Waldenstrom Megaglobmia in 2010. It is a form of non-hodgyn lymphoma. 13 years of chemo and I am doing fine. Dr is thinking of changing me from chemo to pills. #2 son was diagnosed with bladder cancer a little over a year ago. He does everything the Dr says to do and he is doing fine. Depending on the kind of cancer and how it should be treated you may have small problems. My chemo made ne feel bad about one week a month for six months then fine for from three months to three years. Don't be discouraged and say I am too old and will just die. I will be 81 years old in less than a month. I have plans for another 12 to 18 years. May not make it that long but I am going to try. Don't give up. You have grandchildren and maybe great grandchildren that want to see you and do things with you. Talk to your Drs and go after your cancer. I wish you the best of luck.

Praying for you.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

I've checked the forum a dozen times today, and every time this thread has come up in the recent posts, every time, I've asked the Lord for your healing! Just thought you'd like to know.

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers going up for your healing. Let God decide, but do all you can to fight the good fight.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

I will pray for your healing and recovery.

DG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast