MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2WidenersInline Fabrication
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: H&R/NEF Buffalo Classic .45-70 (11202301)

Boolit Master

H&R/NEF Buffalo Classic .45-70 SOLD!

SOLD!

H&R Buffalo Classic,
    .45-70 Government,
    32" Barrel,
    American Walnut Stock.
    Pedersoli Target Peep Sight.
    H&R Buffalo Classic rifles are classics to the core, modeled after the Frank Wesson tip up rifles that were first made in Worcester, Massachusetts in the 1850s. Traditional styling and aiming stability were foremost in its design. Offered in 45-70 Govt., its 32" midweight barrel helps this big bore cartridge develop full velocity and accuracy potential. It also provides the necessary sighting radius for long range matches. Has Lyman 17A globe front sight and Williams receiver sight; also comes with +20 MOA scope mount, and an extra Trap shotgun buttstock with recoil pad. The original stock has a Pedersoli target tang sight installed. This rifle has exactly 20 rounds downrange. I just don’t have a convenient place to shoot past 100 yards around here, so it needs to go.

I would prefer to sell it locally in the Houston metro area and avoid shipping. I live in Fulshear, and can meet someone within reasonable driving distance. Price is $400 locally, or plus shipping and insurance cost if I have to ship. If I have to have an FFL ship it, there will be an additional charge for the transfer fee. Payment by cash only (locally); will accept USPS money order, or personal check if I ship. Rifle ships after payment clears my bank (up to 10 days for money orders). No PayPal! Not interested in trades at this time.

Insurance is not included in the shipped price. If you want insurance, please specify and I will get you the charge for that. Once the rifle goes into FEDEX/UPS, I am no longer responsible for damage. Also, and this is important: include a note with your Cast Boolits user name and tell me what it is you’re trying to buy! I’m tired of receiving either an envelope full of cash with nothing else inside, or a money order/check with no specifics included! Then I get to run around and try to figure out who the person is and what they wanted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1008.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	319675 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1009.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	319676 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1010.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	319677 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1013.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	319678 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1014.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	319679 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1015.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	319680 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1016.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	319681 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1017.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	319682 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1018.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	319683 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1019.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	319684
    Last edited by nicholst55; 11-11-2023 at 05:18 PM.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Master

Ejector or extractor version?

Boolit Buddy
    Where could you meet north of you , I am in ElReno just west of Oklahoma city , would like to do a face to face , already have one rifle lost in the mail system at the current time. will take rifle if we can meet somewhere in the middle.
    Thanks James
    Last edited by Fitz; 11-06-2023 at 08:28 PM. Reason: add

Boolit Master
    If the face to face with Fitz does not work out I will take it if you can ship. Sending you a PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Where could you meet north of you , I am in ElReno just west of Oklahoma city , would like to do a face to face , already have one rifle lost in the mail system at the current time. will take rifle if we can meet somewhere in the middle.
    Thanks James
    James:

It's nearly 500 miles from Houston to El Reno. Let me think about that for a spell.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholst55 View Post
    James:

It's nearly 500 miles from Houston to El Reno. Let me think about that for a spell.
    On a Saturday I could make it a bit south of Dallas