Snyders JerkyWidenersReloading EverythingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication

Thread: Lyman Customer service

Lyman Customer service

I just got a Lyman 4500 and if y'all have seen any of my posts you'll know I had some difficulty's with it, plus the fact I'm a lunkhead doesn't help me either. I've had it apart 3 times already because of me being a ignoramus (and not reading the directions) anyway I took it apart Saturday to boil the black Ideal lube out of it. That worked like a charm it cleaned it up real nice, afterward I'm putting it back together and can't find the bullet push rod. I looked for 2 days and still haven't found it, I have no idea what I did with it. I just got off the phone with a very nice young lady that understood how some of us men are (obviously she is a wife) and she is sending one out to me at no charge. I said I lost it, and had every intention of paying for it as obviously it was my fault, but because it is a newer unit the part was free. I know some of you have had problems with their CS but I'm very pleased, not just because I got the part free but she was also very pleasant to speak with and I like their products. I also got a 44 mold 429421 at the same time from Midway and after using it I find it works great. It drops .429 and the bullets with WW are hitting right at 245 grains. I couldn't be happier with it, and intend to purchase a couple of more (9mm and .45) I hope I don't sound as if I'm crowing but I thought Lyman deserved a big Thank You from me.

Boolit Master
    I've posted of my satisfaction with their service, too.

Boolit Master
    I have also had great service from Lyman in the past. I haven't dealt with them in 5 or 6 years, but the service was always top notch. I lost the top bushing for my old 450 and I needed new O-rings for the piston and they sent me a new bushing and a new piston free of charge. Several years before that I, had a 356402 Mold that was dropping boolits at .364 and they sent me a new one with a note that they had tested the new mold and it dropped at .357. They also sent me a refund for the postage on the old mold. The new mold really did drop boolits at .357. I certainly can't complain about the service, and I hope they can keep it up.

G

Boolit Master
    I've had outstanding service from Lyman over the years. Most recently, a very nice lady was able to find a long discontinued top punch for me from NOS. Price was reasonable and service was fast and courteous.
    "Investment" is the new "Throw money at it!"

Detectives, and Cobras, and Agents!
    Oh my!

Banned

My problem with Lyman isn't their customer service, it's that my boolits are dropping undersized in five moulds purchased within the last year.

Gear

Boolit Buddy
    I think that Lyman does an excellent job.